1. Leisure World of Virginia, north of Slatestone Court and north of Woodridge Parkway. Approval to rezone planned development office park to planned development active adult-age restricted for expansion of an adult age-restricted community at Lansdowne.
2. Curtis Mini-Storage, west side of Belmont Ridge Road about 1,500 feet from the Washington & Old Dominion trail A special exception to allow a mini-warehouse storage facility in a mineral resource heavy-industry district.
3. Heritage Baptist Church, 21700 Shellhorn Rd. A special exception to build a church with a parking in a CR2 zone (countryside residential with two houses per lot).
4. Broad Run Tech Park, southwest corner of Route 625 (Waxpool Road) and Broderick Drive. A special exception for 0.4 FAR (floor area ratio) office use in a planned development industrial park.
5. Springhill Suites Hotel, southeast corner of Routes 28 and 846, west of Routes 636 and 846 intersection. A special exception to allow a hotel in a planned development industrial park district.
6. Mercure Industrial Park Lot 1, northwest corner of Mercure Circle and Old Ox Road. A special exception to reduce the 100-foot setback along Route 606 to a 50-foot setback.
7. Sisler, north end of Brockman Farm Lane, north of Algonkian Parkway. Approval to rezone six acres from A3 (agriculture-residential) to PDH4 (planned development-housing) which provides for incremental additions to the existing PDH district.
8. Loudoun County Animal Shelter, northwest of the intersection of Routes 9 (Charles Town Pike) and 704 (Hamilton Station Road). A special exception to allow a 6,450-square-foot addition to the animal shelter.
9. Oak Gove Baptist Church, east side of Hall Road adjacent to the Washington & Old Dominion trail. A special exception to remove the existing church and build a new, 16,200-square-foot worship facility.
10. Arcola Center at Hutchinson Farm, north side of Route 50, west of Route 606, east of Route 659. Approval to rezone 156 acres from commercial/light industry and countryside residential to planned development-commercial center/regional shopping center to develop up to about 1 million square feet of retail office and hotel uses.
11. Dulles International Distribution Center, located on both sides of Route 606 between Ariane Way and Route 866. An application for a special exception to allow transshipment and warehouse use in the planned development industrial park zoning district.
12. Kim Landscape Inc., east side of Blackwood Court, north of Woodland Road. A special exception to permit contractor's equipment yard for a commercial nursery in a planned development-general industry zoning district.
13. Broaddus Property, northwest corner of the intersection of Blackwood Court and Woodland Road. A special exception to allow a 14,700-square-foot storage yard for contractor's equipment and building materials in planned development general industrial zoning district.
14. The Barns at Franklin Park, off Business Route 7 west of Purcellville. Approval to build a 377-square-foot mechanical building and a 9,040-square-foot solar panel array.