1. Broadlands Outparcels, southeast corner of Dulles Greenway and Belmont Ridge Road. A special exception to allow auxiliary uses in buildings in an office park.
2. Broadlands Outparcels, southeast corner of Dulles Greenway and Belmont Ridge Road. A special exception to allow hotel and restaurant uses as part of an office park.
3. Beaumeade Corporation Park, Lots 55-59, east and west side of Beaumeade Circle on the north side of Waxpool Road. A special exception to allow office uses in a planned development industrial park.
4. Poland Road Property, west side of Poland Road, south of Route 50, northeast of South Riding. Approval to rezone 96.41 acres from countryside residential to single family residential to allow for construction of 227 single-family dwelling units, 33 town houses and eight open space parcels.
5. Believers Baptist Church, east of Evergreen Mills Road (Route 621), 1,000 feet north of the Woods Road. A special exception to build a church, private school and day-care center on 16.1 acres.
6. Powers Court, southwest corner of Powers Court and Moran Road. Approval to rezone 1.5 acres from single-family residential to planned development industrial park to develop 25,556 square feet of flex industrial space.
7. Sugarland Crossing, southwest corner of Route 7 and Dranesville Road. A special exception to allow sign regulation modifications at the 22-acre Sugarland Run Shopping Center.
8. Courtyard Marriott Dulles Town Center, southeast corner of Routes 28 and 7. Approval to build a four-story, 75,590-square-foot hotel with 126 units.