1. Marvista, Mandrin Construction. Final plan to build 92 age-restricted single-family homes on 55.43 acres on Marley Neck Road in Glen Burnie.
2. Russett, Russett Center LLP. Preformal plan to build 335 apartments on 11.8 acres on Faraway Hills Drive in Laurel.
3. Kinder Property, Polm Cos.. Sketch plan to build 19 single-family homes on 6.65 acres on Telegraph Road in Severn.
4. Ross Property, Severn Run LLC. Sketch plan to build 30 single-family homes on 29 acres on Telegraph Road in Severn.
5. A & J Electric Property, S.W.G. LLC. Sketch plan to build 33 single family homes on 13.84 acres. Ridge Road, Hanover.
6. Enclaves at River Oaks, Ryland Homes. Final plan to build 103 townhouses on 12.59 acres on Shesley Road in Edgewater.
7. Marley Neck Industrial Park, Swan Creek Drive, Baltimore. $4,939,840. A permit was issued to Marley Neck 3R LLC to construct an industrial building.
8. Belmont Estates, West Hatton Court, Severn. $335,325. A permit was issued to Quarterfield Knolls LLC for grading and sediment control for 72 single-family homes.
9. Hock Business Park, 1000 Corporate Blvd., Linthicum. $488,278. A permit was issued to American Urological Association for grading for construction of a new association building headquarters.
10. Spring Fields, Regal Lane, Crownsville. $450,772. A permit was issued to Converse Builders and Developers for final grading for a 13-lot, single-family subdivision.
11. Broadneck Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 235 Bay Dale Dr., Arnold. A $911,299 permit and a $249,027 permit were issued to Broadneck Evangelical for construction of a new church, and a parking lot and storm water management system, respectively.
12. Hillside Business Park, 7201 Dorsey Rd., Hanover. A $766,131 permit and a $4,887,212 permit were issued to FRP Hillside LLC for grading, paving, utilities and landscaping for a business park, and construction of a shell building for Corporate Express, respectively.
13. Russett, Pennington Drive, Laurel. $893,030. A permit was issued to Centex Homes for grading and sediment control for 246 new townhomes.
14. Parole Shopping Center, Forest Drive, Annapolis. $425,000. A permit was issued to Parole Shopping Center Limited for the demolition of a former Kmart.
15. Benfield Crossing, 8638 Veterans Hwy., Millersville. $1,164,194. A permit was issued to Benfield Crossing LLC for construction of a three-story shell office building.
16. National Business Park, 134 National Business Pkwy., Annapolis Junction. $943,000. A permit was issued to Booz Allen Hamilton for an office tenant fit-out.
-- Compiled by Sharon Fanning