1. Headquarters building. Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children, Rockville. A site plan for a 36,000-square-foot headquarters building on a 10.7-acre lot, East Village Avenue near Fulks Farm Road, Gaithersburg. (8-03004)
2. Church. Korean Antioch Church, Silver Spring. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a 32,802-square-foot church on a 4.3-acre lot at 841 Norwood Rd., Olney. (1-03020)
3. Townhouse lots. Elm Street Development, McLean. A site plan for 28 townhouse lots on 4.97 acres, west side of Wisconsin Avenue, north of Cedar Lane, Bethesda. (8-03005)
t4. Hotel. Marriott International, Bethesda. A site plan for a 85,448-square-foot hotel, southwest quadrant of Cherry Hill Road and Plum Orchard Drive, Silver Spring. (8-03006)
5. Condominiums. Patriot Group, Washington. A project plan application for a 120-unit residential condominium project on 1.4 acres at Newell and Kennett streets, Silver Spring. (9-03000)
6. Office building. Four Research Place Limited Partnership, Gaithersburg. A use permit application to the City of Rockville to build a 28,460-square-foot office building at 4 Research Pl., off Interstate 270, Rockville. (USE-2002-00650)
7. Apartment building. Federal Realty Investment Trust, Rockville. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a 180-unit apartment building in Arlington East, northeast quadrant of Arlington Road and Bethesda Avenue, Bethesda. (1-99088)
8. Retail and office building. Greenhill Capital Corp., Bethesda. A site plan for a 8,154-square-foot retail and office building, northeast quadrant of Veirs Mill Road and Grandview Avenue, Wheaton. (8-01014)
9. Townhouses. Magruder/Reed Communities, Rockville. A rezoning of 20,000 square feet from single-family to townhouses, at Rosedale Avenue and Chestnut Street, Bethesda. (G-797)
10. Subdivision lot. Foulger Pratt Co., Rockville. A preliminary plan of subdivision for one lot on which 223 apartment units can be built, on the north side of East West Highway, east of Colesville Road, Silver Spring. (1-03012)
11. Special exception modification. Great Hope Homes 2001 Limited Partnership, Wheaton. An application to modify a special exception and make an interior and exterior renovation to Good Hope Manor, 1189 Good Hope Dr., Silver Spring. (CBA-2876-A)
12. Retail building. Carl M. Freeman Retail LC, Potomac. A building permit to construct a 24,470-square-foot retail building at 18329 Village Mart Dr., Olney.
13. Gas station. IDK Properties, Germantown. A building permit to build a gas station, 9871 Main St., Damascus.
For more information on site plans and zoning cases, call 301-495-4610; for special exceptions, call 240-777-6600; for permits, 240-777-6240.