1. Sunset Hills Towers LLC, Reston. Site plan for Sunset Hills Towers, 296 multifamily units at Reston Parkway and Sunset Hills Road. (SP 9348-04-1)
2. Lord of Life Lutheran Church, Clifton. Site plan for a 17,600-square-foot addition to the church at Union Mill Road and Twin Lakes Drive. (SP 3590-01-1)
3. Centex Homes, Chantilly. Site plan for Fair Chase, 163 single-family homes at Legato Road and Post Forest Drive. (SP 1619-01-1)
4. Coppermine Associates LLC and Dulles Tech LLC, Herndon. Application to rezone 56.31 acres from C-3, I-4 and PDC districts (commercial, industrial and planned development commercial) to PDH-12 (planned development housing, 12 units per acre) for multifamily development at and around 13600 and 13610 Coppermine Rd. (RZ 2002-0HM-035)
5. National Capital Land & Development Inc., Woodbridge. Application to rezone 5.69 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) to PDH-5 (planned development housing, 5 units per acre) at and adjacent to 7619 Pohick Rd. and 7615 Bakers Dr. (RZ 2002-MV-037)
6. Clifford A. and Madonna Taylor, Fairfax. Special exception application to permit a plant nursery on 2.1 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) at 12908 Lee Hwy. (SE 2002-SP-032)
7. George Hefner, Reston. Special exception application to permit a drive-in bank on 6.71 acres zoned I-3 (industrial and office uses) at 10700 Parkridge Blvd. (SE 2002-DR-041)
8. Ravensworth Baptist Church and Annandale Play-Care Inc., Annandale. Special exception to permit a church expansion, including the child care center, at the church at 5100 Ravensworth Rd. (SE 2002-BR-044)
9. KSI Services Inc., Great Oak Apartments LLC, Vienna. Site plan approved for development of Great Oak, 224 multifamily units on Fox Mill Road near Greg Roy Lane. (SP 0933-02-2)
10. St. John Neumann Church, Reston. Site plan approved for 31,804-square-foot addition to church at 11900 Lawyers Rd. (SP 4224-02-3)
11. Starwood Ceruzzi Chantilly Inc., Falls Church. Site plan approved for Chantilly Crossing Impoundment Lot, a 2,500-square-foot vehicle impoundment yard with office at Penrose Place and Sully Road. (SP 7843-04-2)
12. Waterford McLean LLC, McLean. Application to rezone 2.24 acres from PDC (commercial, industrial and planned development commercial) to PRM (planned residential multifamily) to build 70 condominiums and an 18,000-square-foot ground-floor retail/restaurant space on the north side of Lowell Avenue between Laughlin and Emerson avenues. (RZ 2002-DR-019)
13. Winchester Homes Inc., Bethesda. Application to amend proffers and development plan to convert plans for a medical care facility to a medical care facility and 25 single- family attached homes on the south side of Lee Jackson Highway (Route 50) near Fairfax County Parkway. (PCA 84-P-114-03)
14. Oakton United Methodist Church, Oakton. Application to rezone 1.82 acres from C-5 and R-2 (commercial and residential, two units per acre) to C-6 (commercial) to permit an addition to the church and a child care center at 2951 Chain Bridge Rd. (RZ 2002-PR-013)
15. Coldwater Creek, Sandpoint, Idaho. Permit for a $250,000 retail store at Tysons Corner Center.
16. Suds Car Wash, Ashburn. Permit for a $20,000 building at 13661 Lee Jackson Hwy. (Route 50).
17. Nextel Communications, Columbia, Md. Permit for a $50,000 unmanned equipment shelter at 3901 Fair Ridge Dr.
18. St. John Neumann Church, Reston. Permit for a $3.5 million interior alteration to the Monsignor Paul School at 11900 Lawyers Rd.
19. Krispy Kreme Doughnut, Winston Salem, N.C. Permit for construction of a $300,000 one-story building at 6332 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1).
20. Reston Hospital Center, Reston. Permit for a $1.5 million, four-story medical office building at 1860 Town Center Pkwy.
21. Giant Food, Landover. Permit for a $750,000 supermarket at 6980 Bradlick Shopping Center at Braddock and Backlick roads.