They don't have the most glamorous statistics, but these players are best at the little things:
* Antelia Parrish, Bishop McNamara: The 6-foot junior forward averaged 12.6 points, a team-high 14 rebounds and 2 blocks per game. Parrish's combination of size and quickness makes her one of the best power forwards in the area.
* Victoria Jones, C.H. Flowers: The 5-7 junior guard averaged a team-high 8.2 points, 4 assists and 4 steals per game to help lead the Jaguars to an 8-11 record in their first varsity season.
* Lakeysha Laskey, Crossland: The 5-8 sophomore point guard posted team highs with 15.7 points, 5 assists and 4 steals per game last season and will be counted on heavily this season by the Cavaliers, who return just two starters.
* Raeshawn Mobley, Suitland: The 5-8 junior forward is the lone returning starter for the two-time defending 4A league champions. She averaged 6.7 points, 7 rebounds and 3 steals per game last season.
* Rayven Simms, Oxon Hill: The 5-10 senior forward established herself as one of the county's hardest-working players last season by averaging 5.7 points, 7 rebounds and 2 blocks last year after missing her junior season because of a heart ailment.