1. Subdivision. Washington, D.C.-based Washington Management and Development. A preliminary plan of subdivision on 236 acres on the east side of Bald Eagle School Road, 2,000 feet north of its intersection with Baden Westwood Road in Aquasco.
2. Single-family lots. Gambrills-based Indian Head Road LLC. A site plan for 16 lots on 13 acres at Route 210 and Farmington Road in Fort Washington.
3. Retail building. Baltimore-based Cordish Co. A building permit application for a $3.4 million building at the former US Airways Arena site, Boulevard at Capital Center, 1 Harry S. Truman Dr. in Largo.
4. Senior residential. Baltimore-based Erickson Retirement. A building permit application for a residential and life care facility at 12001 Cherry Hill Rd. in Beltsville.
5. Single-family lots. A site plan for 44 lots on 18.2 acres on the west side of Brandywine Road, east of Thrift Road in Brandywine.
6. Mini storage. Washington, D.C.-based Wilkes Co. A site plan for a storage facility on 2.35 acres, north of the intersection of Eastern Avenue and Bladensburg Road in Brentwood.
7. Subdivision. Burtonsville-based Danner Development. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 10 lots in the southeast quadrant of Linwood Avenue and Smita Place in Lanham.
8. Subdivision. Crofton-based Ridgely Builders. A site plan for 50 lots on 26 acres on the west side of Route 202, opposite Waterfowl Way in Upper Marlboro.
9. Shopping center. Annapolis-based Petrie Ventures. The City of Laurel approved rezoning to accommodate a 180,000-square-foot shopping center on 21 acres, northwest of Route 1 and Contee Road in Laurel.
10. Single-family houses. Gaithersburg-based Perlco Builders. Building permits for five new homes in Clinton Acres on Crestwood Avenue in Brandywine.
-- Barbara Hinton