1. Bradford White & Associates LC, Herndon. Application to rezone 7.7 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) to PDH-2 (planned development housing, two units per acre) at 3001 and 3003 West Ox Rd. (RZ 2002-HM-009)
2. Spring Hill Seniors LLC, Vienna. Application to rezone 45.21 acres from R-C (residential, conservation) to PDH-12 (planned development housing, 12 units per acre) at 9751 Ox Rd. (RZ 2002-MV-040)
3. Estates at Lowe's Island, Vienna. Site plan for a recreational facility and pool on property zoned R-E (residential estate) at Sinegar Place. (SP 7668-02-2)
4. Centex Homes, Chantilly. Site plan for Fair Chase, 101 single-family attached homes on property zoned PDH-12 (planned development housing, 12 units per acre) at 4601 Dixie Hill Rd. (SP 1619-02-1)
5. Pulte Home Corp., Fairfax. Subdivision plan for Fair Crest, 66 single-family homes on property zoned PDH-8 (planned development housing, eight units per acre) between Interstate 66 and Lee Highway, just west of Stringfellow Road.(SD 0915-02-1)
6. Pender Veterinary Center, Fairfax. Site plan for 6,850-square-foot veterinary hospital addition at 4001 Legato Rd. (SP 7176-02-1)
7. Diamond Reston Park LLC, Fairfax. Site plan for 100 multifamily units on property zoned PRC (planned residential commercial) at New Dominion Parkway and Fountain Drive. (SP 7842-05-1)
8. Buca Di Beppo, Minneapolis. Site plan for 8,310-square-foot Italian restaurant on Brandon Avenue. (SP 0696-02-1)
9. Pulte Home Corp., Fairfax. Subdivision plan (SD 1183-06-1) for Laurel Hill South, 108 single-family homes on property zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing, four units per acre) at 9751 Ox Rd. (SD 1183-06-1)
10. James B. and Ellen W. Graham, McLean. Preliminary plat for Georgetown Ridge, 13 single-family homes on 17.36 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) at 8003 Georgetown Pike. (PL 1694-01-1)
11. National Capital Land & Development Inc., Woodbridge. Application to rezone 4.39 acres from R-3 (residential, three units per acre) to R-16 (residential, 16 units per acre) for 57 single-family attached homes on the west side of Williams Lane at the eastern end of Hoffmans Lane. (RZ 2002-MA-015)
12. Christopher Management Inc. and Trustees for Engleside Baptist Church, Alexandria. Applications to rezone 12.88 acres from PDH-4 (planned development housing, four units per acre) to PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units per acre) and R-3 (residential, three units per acre) to permit 37 single-family homes and to permit a church with a private school and four townhouses for pastoral housing on 12.24 acres on the east side of Richmond Highway, approximately 1,000 feet south of the intersection with Pohick Road. (RZ 2002-MV-020 and SE 2002-MV-022)
13. Centex Homes, Chantilly. Application to rezone 9.31 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) to PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units per acre) to permit 22 single-family homes on the north side of Telegraph Road, approximately 200 feet west of Old Telegraph Road. (RZ 2001-LE-048)
14. Saintsbury LLC, Vienna. Special exception application to permit housing for the elderly on 4.75 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) at 9605, 9609 and 9615 Saintsbury Dr.(SE 2002-PR-016)
15. Young Saeng Korean Presbyterian Church, Centreville. Site plan application for a 10,625-square-foot church addition on four acres zoned R-C (residential, conservation) at 15015 Braddock Rd. (SP 4434-01-2)
16. Erickson Retirement Community, Catonsville, Md. Permit for 102 $10,000 condominium units on Spring Village Drive at Greenspring Village.
17. Trammell Crow Residential, Rockville. Permit to build Fairfax Ridge, 264 $10,000 apartment units on Aristotle Drive near Route 50 and I-66 at Fairfax Ridge Road.
18. St. Mark's Catholic Church of Arlington. Permit for $200,000 in interior alterations and second-story addition at 9970 Vale Rd.
19. Giant Food of Landover. Permit for $200,000 in interior alterations to supermarket at 12040 North Shore Dr.
20. Trinity Christian School, Fairfax. Permit for $1 million three-story school building at 11204 Braddock Rd.
21. KSI Services Inc., Vienna. Permit for Great Oak Apartments, 13 $25,000 units, 117 $30,000 units, 123 $35,000 units and three $40,000 units at 13163 Fox Hunt Lane.
22. Inova Fairfax Hospital. Permit for $1.5 million addition to the heart institute at 3300 Gallows Rd.
23. Red Roof Inns Inc., Dallas. Permit for $100,000 remodeling of guest rooms and lobby at 5975 Richmond Hwy.
24. ER Carter LLC, Reston. Permit for $400,000 community center at 11012 Becontree Lake Dr.
25. River Bend Golf Club. Permit for $1 million pool house and pool-side cafe at 9901 Beach Mill Rd.
26. Bertucci's Brick Oven Pizza, Northborough, Mass. Permit for $100,000 tenant layout at 1934 Old Gallows Rd.