1. Colonial Manor, Koch Homes. Sketch plan to build 46 condominiums on 19.11 acres, Colonial Manor Court, Annapolis.
2. Prann Property, Jihn Prann. Preformal plan to build 13 single-family homes on 297.5 acres, 6086 Solomons Island Rd., Tracy's Landing.
3. Piney Orchard/Phase 4, Peppercorn Land Limited Partnership. Final plan to build 110 townhouses on 21.11 acres, Francis Station Road, Odenton.
4. Academy Crossing, Academy Crossing Limited Partnership. Final plan to build a commercial office building on 1.17 acres, 1200 block of Annapolis Road, Odenton.
5. Hideaway at Admiral Court, Beazer Homes. Sketch plan to build 52 condominiums on 3.49 acres, 2055 Old Admiral Ct., Annapolis.
6. Piney Orchard, Waugh Chapel Road and Piney Orchard Parkway, Odenton. Peppercorn Land Limited Partnership received final approval to build 48 townhouses on 6.36 acres.
Building Permits Issued
7. Wagner/Brandon Shores, 100 Brandon Shores Rd., Baltimore. $1,400,000. A permit was issued to Constellation Power Source for interior renovations to an office building.
8. Severna Park, 576 Ritchie Hwy., Severna Park. $465,000. A permit was issued to 576 Ritchie LLC for an interior fit-out and minor exterior work at the Allfirst office building.
9. National Business Park, 132 National Business Pkwy., Suite 204, Annapolis Junction. $650,000. A permit was issued to NBP 132 LLC for alterations at an office building for a fit-out for a tenant, Harris Corp.
10. Arundel Crossing West, 1361 Lokus Rd., Severn. $404,000. A permit was issued to Opus East LLC for new commercial grading for a new warehouse, parking, driveway and utilities.
11. South River Colony, 121 Mitchell Chance Rd., Edgewater. $1,365,326. A permit was issued to SRC Mainstreet LLC to build a retail store.
12. West County Library, 411 Winmeyer Ave., Odenton. $1,994,121. A permit was issued to Anne Arundel County to build the two-story West County Regional Library.
-- Compiled by Sharon Fanning