1. Subdivision. Washington, D.C.-based Washington Management and Development. Preliminary plan of a subdivision for 45 lots on 232 acres in the northwest quadrant of Croom and Tanyard roads in Croom.
2. Subdivision. Upper Marlboro-based Crescent Investments. Preliminary plan of a subdivision for 43 lots on 98 acres, west of Osborne Road, 2,000 feet from its intersection with William Beanes Road in Upper Marlboro.
3. Community center, pool and tennis courts. Columbia-based Rouse Co. A site plan for a community center, pool and tennis courts in the Fairwood community, south of Route 450, east of Route 193 in Bowie.
4. Single-family lots. Waldorf-based Cherrywood Development. A site plan for 139 lots on 83 acres, north of Marlboro Pike, 500 feet east of Brooklee Drive in Upper Marlboro.
5. Sand and gravel. Washington, D.C.-based Zachair Limited. An application to reinstate a special exception to operate a sand and gravel operation on 242 acres, west of Piscataway Road, east of Steed Road.
Projects Approved 6. Subdivision. Washington, D.C.-based Washington Management and Development. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 30 lots on 118 acres, south of Floral Park Road, 2,000 feet east of Windbrook Drive in Brandywine.
7. Hotel. Washington, D.C.-based Hospitality Development. A site plan for an extended-stay hotel on 4.8 acres, east of Everest Drive, across from Evergreen Estates in Bowie.
8. Single-family lots. Calverton-based Richmond American Homes. A site plan for 45 lots on 31 acres at the end of Snowden Pond Road, south of 197 in Laurel. (DSP-02042).
9. Single-family lots. Bowie-based K&P Builders. A preliminary plan for 52 lots on 29.5 acres at the southeast quadrant of Route 450 and Church Road in Bowie.
10. Church. Upper Marlboro-based Chunbukyo Church of Maryland. A site plan for a church building near Brown Station Road and Geaton Drive in Upper Marlboro.
11. Single-family houses. Columbia-based Williamsburg Group. Building permits for eight houses on Jordan's Endeavor and other streets off Route 450 in Fairwood in Bowie.
-- Barbara Hinton