1. Offices/classrooms. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. A site plan for 122,165 square feet of office and classroom space on property in the southwest quadrant of Medical Center Drive and Key West Avenue, Rockville. (8-03016)
2. Townhouses. Hemingway Homes, Bethesda. An application to rezone about two acres from single-family to townhouse development for 18 townhouses, 438 University Blvd. E., Silver Spring. (G-805)
3. Senior housing. J. Kirby Development, Marriottsville. A site plan for 83 senior housing units on 4.6 acres on Randolph Road, about 750 feet west of Fairland Road. (8-03013)
4. Child care center. Kindercare Learning Center, Itasca, Ill. A site plan for a 12,508-square-foot child care center on Randolph Road, about 300 feet west of New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring. (8-03015)
5. Single-family lots. Washington Management and Development, Washington. A pre-preliminary plan for 13 single-family lots on 4.2 acres on Strawberry Knoll Road, southeast of Quail Valley Boulevard, Gaithersburg. (7-03012)
6. Single-family lots. K & C LLC, Silver Spring. A preliminary plan of subdivision for seven single-family lots on 4.6 acres on Quince Orchard Road, 2,000 feet south of Brougham Way, North Potomac. (1-03037)
7. Church and school. Hampshire View Baptist Church, Olney. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a 12,500-square-foot church and school on the north side of Ednor Road, about 1,600 feet west of Woodale Drive, Olney. (1-97055A)
8. Mixed use. LCOR Inc., Bethesda. Rezoning of 32.4 acres for mixed-use development (office, retail and apartments) on Rockville Pike at Old Georgetown Road, North Bethesda. (G-801)
9. Single-family/townhouse units. Stanley Martin Communities, Reston. The Rockville Planning Commission approved a final plan for 27 single-family and 78 townhouse units in King Farm, along Gaither Road, off Route 355, Rockville. (CPD-2002-AE)
10. Senior housing. Stavrou Communities, Lanham. A $7.4 million senior housing apartment project at 3210 Norbeck Rd., Silver Spring.
11. Yeshiva Boys School, Wheaton. A 6,500-square-foot addition to the school at 1216 Arcola Ave., Wheaton.
12. Office/laboratory building. The Institute of Genomic Research, 9712 Medical Center Dr., Rockville. A permit for construction of a 122,620-square-foot office and laboratory building at 9704 Medical Center Dr., Rockville.
For more information about site plans and zoning cases, call 301-495-4610; for special exceptions, call 240-777-6600; for permits, 240-777-6240.