1. Mini-warehouse. Irvine, Calif.-based Dahn Corp. A site plan for a 66,000-square-foot mini-warehouse, northeast of the Beltway and Route 4, in Forestville.
2. Townhouse lots. Washington, D.C.-based Washington Management and Development. A site plan for 52 lots on 10.2 acres one mile north of Route 202 on Hamlin Street, in Glenarden.
3. Subdivision. Waldorf-based Cherrywood Development. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 70 single-family lots east of Route 1, north of Contee Road in the Oaklands neighborhood, in Laurel.
4. Retail center. Columbia-based Manekin Corp. A building permit application for a $4 million dollar retail center at 7001 Berry Rd., in Accokeek.
5. Office building. Baltimore-based Gaudreau Inc. A building permit application for a three-story office building at 4931 Calvert Rd.
6. Church. Bowie-based Maryland Construction. A building permit application for a $2 million church for Capital City Mennonite at 10411 Greenbelt Rd., in Greenbelt.
7. Restaurant. Tampa, Fla.-based Carrabbas Inc. A site plan for a 6,339-square-foot restaurant on 1.79 acres east of Route 301 at Governors Bridge Road, in Bowie.
8. Single-family lots. Fairfax-based Peterson Cos. A preliminary plan for 95 single-family lots on 74 acres east of Oxon Hill Road and Autumn Lake Way, in Fort Washington.
9. Subdivision. Clarksburg, Md.-based Lake Marlton Limited Partnership. A preliminary plan for 48 townhouse lots in Marlton, northeast of Heathermore Boulevard and Great Gorge Way.
10. Single-family lots. McLean-based Greenvest Inc. A site plan for 176 single-family lots along the east side of Livingston Road at Floral Park Road, in Piscataway.
11. Single-family lots. Bethesda-based Cambridge Group. A preliminary plan for 19 lots on 9.8 acres south of Brooke Lane, off Sutherland Circle, in Upper Marlboro.
12. Church. Gaithersburg-based Schaefer Construction. A building permit for a $1.2 million church at 10002 Riggs Rd., in Hyattsville.
13. Senior apartments. Crofton-based MacQuilliam Family Trust. A building permit for a $5 million dollar building at 3850 Enfield Chase Ct., in Bowie.
14. Multi-story garage. Hyattsville-based Prince George's Metro Center Inc. A building permit for a $6.5 million multi-story parking garage at 3325 Toledo Rd., in west Hyattsville.
-- Barbara Hinton