1. Winchester Homes, Greenbelt. Site plan for Stone Creek Crossing, 25 single-family attached units at 12475 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy. (Route 50). (SP 7014-04-1)
2. International House of Pancakes, Glendale, Calif. Site plan for a 5,000-square-foot restaurant on Manchester Boulevard between Hayfield Road and Silver Lake Boulevard. (SP 9639-08-1)
3. Eastwood Properties, Fairfax. Preliminary plat for six single-family homes at 8131 Mount Vernon Hwy. (PL 0106-01-1)
4. St. John Neumann Catholic Church, Reston. Site plan for a 31,804-square-foot church addition at 11900 Lawyers Rd. (SP 4222-02-3)
5. Jade Development Group, Vienna. Permit for 12 condominiums at Manhattan Place at Belleforest and Park Tower drives.
6. Winchester Homes, Greenbelt. Permit for six $150,000 townhouses on Blue Aster Circle and seven $150,000 townhouses on Mist Flower Drive, off Centreville Farms Road.
7. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Dale City. Permit for a $292,800 one-story church addition at 14150 Upperridge Dr.
8. Fairfax County Water Authority. Permit for a $7.9 million water quality lab and $190,000 in interior alterations to an existing lab at 12015 John Donnelly St.
9. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. Permit for a $2 million six-story parking structure at 6775 Frontier Dr., Franconia-Springfield Metro station.
10. Target Corp., Minneapolis. Permit for a $3.5 million department store at 6600 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1).
11. Van Metre Management, Burke. Permit for six $35,000 apartment units on Elm Tree Drive.
12. City of Falls Church. Permit for a $2.5 million elevated water storage tank at 8320 Leesburg Pike (Route 7).
13. Costco Wholesale Corp., Issaquah, Wash. Permit for a $3 million store at 14390 Chantilly Crossing Lane.
14. Extended Stay America, Stevensville, Md. Permit for an $8 million five-story hotel at 6800 Metropolitan Center Dr.
15. National Evangelical Free Church, Annandale. Permit for a $1.4 million church at 3901 Gallows Rd.