* Increase the base boarding charge, which covers the first three miles, by as much as 30 cents. The charge is currently $1.10.
* Increase the mileage charge covering travel from three to six miles by 4 cents a mile.
* Increase the mileage charge covering travel over six miles by up to 4 cents a mile.
* Increase the maximum rush-hour fare by as much as 60 cents. The current maximum is $3.25.
* Increase the base charge, which covers a trip of up to seven miles, by as much as 30 cents. This is currently $1.10.
* Increase the second-tier fare, which covers trips over seven miles and up to 10 miles, by as much as 30 cents.
* Increase the third-tier fare, which covers trips over 10 miles, by as much as 30 cents.
* Eliminate the 10 percent bonus on fare card purchases over $20.
* Increase the boarding charge by as much as 20 cents a trip all day. The current charge is $1.10.
* On express bus service, increase the boarding charge by up to 50 cents a trip. The current charge is $2.
* Eliminate the 85-cent rail-to-bus paper transfer.
* Institute a balanced transfer policy for all transactions using a SmarTrip card, which will offer the following: up to a 40-cent discount on bus-to-rail transfers on Metrobus and Metrorail services; up to a 40-cent discount on rail-to-bus transfers on Metrobus and Metrorail services; Metrobus shall retain a free bus-to-bus transfer between Metrobuses.
* Change the fare from $2.20, twice the current $1.10 bus fare, to twice the fastest bus and/or rail fare.
* Eliminate the following passes: Metrobus 28-day flash pass; Metrobus 28-day express pass; Metrobus/Metrorail weekly bus/rail fast pass; Metrobus/Metrorail weekly bus/rail short trip pass; Metrorail weekly short trip pass; weekly senior flash pass; weekly disabled flash pass.
* Increase the cost of retained passes by an amount equivalent to the increase in the bus and rail boarding charge.* Eliminate Metrobus tickets and tokens.
* Increase daily parking rates by as much as $1. The current fee is $2.25.
* Increase monthly parking rates by as much as $20. The current charge is $45.
* Increase the monthly parking rate for reserved parking to an amount not to exceed $95 a month. The current maximum is $65.
* Increase the elderly and handicapped fare on Metrobus to one-half the boarding charge, rounded down to the nearest five cents all day.
* Maintain the Metrorail elderly and handicapped fare at one-half the rush hour rail fare, rounded down to the nearest five cents, all day.