Health Watch is published weekly. Items are accepted on a space-available basis from public and nonprofit organizations only and must be received at least 14 days before the publication date. Submit information by mail to Health Watch, The Washington Post, 4020 University Dr., Suite 220, Fairfax, Va. 22030; by fax to 703-273-2836 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include event name, dates, times, street address, cost and publishable contact phone number.
Widow/widower support group, 7:30-9 p.m. Tuesday, Haven of Northern Virginia, 4606 Ravensworth Rd., Annandale. For more information call, 703-941-7000 or visit www.havenofnova.org.
Blood pressure check for seniors, sponsored by the Vienna Parks and Recreation Department. A medical team will be available 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, Vienna Community Center, 120 Cherry St. SE, Vienna. For more information, call 703-255-6360.
The American Red Cross offers the following classes in Northern Virginia. For more information, call 703-876-0712.
* Adult, Child and Infant CPR and First Aid, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, South Fairfax Office, 9716 Middleton Ave., Fort Belvoir; 6-10:30 p.m. next Tuesday and Thursday, North Fairfax Office, 1112 Herndon Pkwy., Herndon. $63.
* Infant and Child CPR, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday, South Fairfax Center, 9716 Middleton Ave., Fort Belvoir, $40.
Northern Virginia Epilepsy Group, sponsored by the Epilepsy Foundation for adults with seizure disorders and caregivers, 7-8 p.m. Wednesday, Falls Church High School Career Center, 7521 Jaguar Tr., Falls Church. For more information, call 703-425-6660.
CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Hyperactivity Disorder) of Northern Virginia offers the following free support groups. For more information, call 703-641-5451 or visit www.novachadd.org.
* Parent support group, 7:30 p.m. Monday, Herndon Fortnightly Library, 768 Center St., Herndon.
* Parent support group, 7:30 p.m. Monday, George Mason Library, 7001 Little River Tpk., Annandale.
* Parent support group, 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, Dolly Madison Library, 1244 Oak Ridge Ave., McLean.
* Adult support group, 7:15 p.m. Wednesday, Dolly Madison Library, 1244 Oak Ridge Ave., McLean.
-- Compiled by Jean Mack