1. Doorandish Property. Cherrywood Development. Minor plan to build three single-family homes on 84.79 acres on Abbington Farm Road in Crownsville.
2. Piney Orchard. Peppercorn Land Limited Partnership. Sketch plan for 77 rental apartments on 13.48 acres on Francis Station Road in Odenton.
3. Severna Park. Daniel & Melissa Roche. Preformal plan to build three single-family homes on 7.03 acres at 423 Benfield Rd. in Severna Park.
4. Hock Business Park. Brentwood BWI. Final plan to build two warehouse offices on 3.92 acres on Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard in Hanover.
5. National Business Park. Jolly Knolls. Final plan to build four 350,000-square-foot offices on 35.3 acres on Carina Road in Annapolis Junction.
6. Bowen Property. Cherrywood Development. Sketch plan to build 34 single-family homes on 10.76 acres on Riva Road in Annapolis.
7. Annapolis Ridge. Porten Cos. Sketch plan to build 22 single-family homes on 15 acres on Defense Highway in Annapolis.
8. Piney Orchard. Francis Station Road, Odenton. Peppercorn Land received sketch plan approval to build 187 condominiums on 9.86 acres.
9. Russett/River Bend. Faraway Hills Drive, Laurel. Centex Homes received final plan approval to build 246 townhouses on 18.76 acres.
10. Piney Orchard/Cedar Ridge. Piney Orchard Parkway, Odenton. Beazer Homes received final plan approval to build 297 age-restricted condominiums on 24.53 acres.
11. The Landings at River Oaks. Pennington Drive, Edgewater. $1,522,944. A permit was issued to Ryland Group for construction of 21 townhouses.
12. Arundel Mills. 7000 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $1,898,216. A permit was issued to Arundel Mills Limited Partnership for construction of the Medieval Times Theatre.
13. Shoppers Food Warehouse. 670 Old Mill Rd., Millersville. $400,000. A permit was issued to Northway Limited Partnership for interior renovations for a Shoppers Food Warehouse.
14. Wagner Properties. 8421 Veterans Hwy., Millersville. $496,793. A permit was issued to Wagner Properties for construction of a shell office building.
15. Wakefield Business Park. 1516 Jabez Run, Millersville. $1,426,200. A permit was issued to Wakefield Park for construction of a shell office building.
16. Shoppers Food Warehouse. 1649 Crofton Center, Crofton. $750,000. A permit was issued to Ramco Gershenson Properties for interior renovations to a Shoppers Food Warehouse.
17. Shoppers Food Warehouse. 8160 Ritchie Hwy., Pasadena. $750,000. A permit was issued to Arundel Investors Limited Partnership for interior renovations to a Shoppers Food Warehouse.
18. BB & T Bank. 2623 Riva Rd., Annapolis. $199,324. A permit was issued to Riva Business Park II for construction of a brick bank building.
19. South River Colony. Penwood Drive, Edgewater. $761,308. A permit was issued to Drees Homes for construction of eight townhouses.
20. River Bend at Russett. 8111-8119 Mississippi Road, Laurel. $301,889. A permit was issued to Centex Homes for construction of five townhouses.
21. Silver Eagle Marketing. 6750 Baymeadow Dr., Glen Burnie. $200,000. A permit was issued to Silver Eagle Marketing for alterations to an office building.
22. Hillside Business Park. 7021 Dorsey Rd., Hanover. $1,600,000. A permit was issued to FRP Hillside for the construction of a Corporate Express office building.
23. Anne Arundel Community College. College Parkway, Arnold. $243,481. A permit was issued to Anne Arundel Community College for the Resource Management building.
24. Northrop Grumman. Ridge Road, Linthicum Heights. $237,845. A permit was issued to Northrop Grumman to construct a steel building, a foot bridge and a retaining wall.
25. Brightview II. 8258 Veterans Hwy., Millersville. $371,669. A permit was issued to George W. Stone to demolish a building and construct a shell office building.
26. Wastewater Treatment Plant. 9500 Smallwood Rd., Pasadena. $460,000. A permit was issued to the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore for a Fort Smallwood Park wastewater treatment plant replacement and collection system.
-- Compiled by Sharon Fanning