1. Mount Joy Community. Winchester Homes, Bethesda. Final plan to subdivde 30 acres into 62 single-family lots, west side of Route 100, north of Executive Park Drive, Columbia.
2. Woodmont Academy, Woodstock. Site development plan to construct a 27,417-square-foot school on 66 acres, north side of Frederick Road, west of McKendree Road, Woodstock.
3. Dobbin Road Commercial Center. Chick-Fil-A Co., Atlanta. Site development plan to build a 4,295-square-foot restaurant on 1.5 acres, southwest quadrant of Route 175 and Dobbin Road, Columbia.
4. Antwerpen Automotive, Baltimore. Site development plan to build a 23,785-square-foot auto sales and service facility on 3.4 acres, end of Auto Drive, off Route 108, Clarksville.
5. Slusher Property. Gordon Development, Baltimore. Sketch plan to subdivide 4.1 acres into 12 single-family lots, east side of Hanover Road, north of Patuxent Quarter Road, Hanover.
6. Hebron Manor. Cornerstone Holdings LCC, Laurel. Sketch plan to subdivide 4.5 acres into nine single-family lots, between Old Frederick Road and Baltimore National Pike, at St. Johns Lane, Ellicott City.
7. Stone Lake. Churchill Group, Laytonsville. Site development plan to subdivide 4.7 acres into 18 single-family lots, north of Gorman Road, east side of Interstate 95, opposite Stephens Road, Laurel.
8. Steven Himmelfarb Properties, Washington. Reuse of an existing building for a fast food restaurant, 7410 Assateague Dr., Jessup.
9. Ilchester Hills. Hodge Property LLC, Ellicott City. Preliminary plan to subdivide 9.3 acres into 17 single-family lots, east side of Ilchester Road, north of Beechwood Road, Ellicott City.
10. Dobson Property. Land Design and Development, Ellicott City. Preliminary sketch equivalent plan to subdivide 13.8 acres into 28 single-family lots, north side of Talbots Landing Road, Ellicott City.
11. Glenmar United Methodist Church, Ellicott City. Special exception application for a 45,635-square-foot religious facility with church, classrooms and administrative space, 8430 Glenmar Rd., Ellicott City.
12. Autumn View. Bonnie Branch Corp., Ellicott City. Preliminary plan to subdivide 7.4 acres into 17 single-family lots, southwest of College Avenue, northwest of Bonnie Branch Road, Ellicott City.
13. Linden Linthicum United Methodist Church. Struever Bros., Eccles and Rouse, Baltimore. Permit to build an addition to the church, 12101 Linden Linthicum Lane, Clarksville.
14. Emerson. Goodier Builders, Columbia. Permits to construct seven single-family units on Fall Rain Drive, Laurel.
-- Compiled by Linda James