1. Subdivision. Annandale-based Rocky Gorge Communities. A site plan for 392 single-family and townhouse units on 121 acres near Campus Way North and Lottsford Road.
2. Single-family lots. Fort Washington-based Flaim Brothers. A site plan for 34 lots on 21 acres, northwest of Swan Creek and Fort Washington roads, in Fort Washington.
3. Subdivision. Alexandria-based Landmark Communities. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 23 lots on 15 acres, on the south side of Livingston Road, 300 feet west of Manning Road, in Accokeek.
4. Church. Washington, D.C.-based Horizon Design and Construction. A building permit application for a new building for the First Baptist Church of Brentwood at 4000 Wallace Rd., in Brentwood.
5. Warehouse. Dallas, Texas-based Freeman Decorating Services Co. A building permit application for a 160,000-square-foot warehouse in the Washington Business Park on Business Parkway off Route 450, in Lanham.
6. Senior apartments. Greenbelt-based Bozzuto Development. A building permit application for a 73-unit senior housing apartment building at 1207 Addison Rd., in Capitol Heights.
7. Subdivision. Bethesda-based Artery Development. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 105 lots on 76 acres, northwest and northeast of Glenn Dale Boulevard and Bell Station Road, in Glenn Dale.
8. Subdivision. Crofton-based Caruso Homes. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 78 lots on 61 acres located on the north side of McKendree Road, 1,000 feet west of Route 301, in Brandywine.
9. Subdivision. Landover-based Washington Homes. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 19 lots on 7.5 acres on the west side of Old Marlboro Pike at Route 725, in Upper Marlboro.
10. Mini-warehouse. Annapolis Junction-based Siena Corp. A site plan for a 118,673-square-foot storage facility on 1.5 acres at the southeast corner of Forbes Boulevard and Business Parkway, in Lanham.
11. Senior apartments. Ellicott City-based Orchard Development Corp. A special exception for a 193-unit senior apartment building on 16 acres, northwest of Adelphi and Cool Spring roads, in College Park.
12. Senior apartments. Bethesda-based Victory Housing. A special exception for a 26-unit senior apartment building on the north side of Marlboro Pike and Walters Lane, in District Heights.
13. Subdivision. Washington, D.C.-based Washington Management and Development. A preliminary plan for 47 lots on 236 acres in Archer's Glen, on the east side of Bald Eagle School Road, 2,000 feet north of its intersection with Baden-Westwood Road, in Aquasco.
-- Barbara Hinton