1. Subdivision. Bowie-based Image Development. A preliminary plan for 95 lots on 53 acres, on the east side of Brandywine Road, south of Killarney Street, in Clinton.
2. Hotel. Chester, Va.-based Shamin Hotels Inc. A building permit application for a $4.5 million, 155-room Hilton Garden Inn at 7810 Walker Dr., in Greenbelt.
3. Mixed-use. Silver Spring-based Mid-Cities Financial. A site plan for 263 apartment units and 2,164 square feet of retail space in the southwest quadrant of East West Highway and Belcrest Road, in Hyattsville.
4. Subdivision. Oxon Hill-based Chesapeake Custom Homes. A preliminary plan for 24 lots on 26 acres, on the southeast side of Crain Highway, north of Dyson Road, in Brandywine.
5. Townhouses. Upper Marlboro-based Vendemia and DeCesaris Inc. A zoning application for an amendment to a Basic Plan to allow 39 townhouse lots instead of commercial development on 4.46 acres in the northeast quadrant of Route 301 and Village Drive West, in Upper Marlboro.
6. Condominiums. Columbia, Maryland -- based Ryland Homes. A site plan for 260 units on 25 acres on the west side of Route 202, northwest of Route 193, in Largo.
7. Restaurant. Laurel-based Laurel Lakes LLC. A building permit application for an $800,000 Chipotle restaurant at 14354 Baltimore Ave., in Laurel.
8. Townhouses. McLean-based VOB Limited Partnership. A site plan for 46 townhouses in the Beech Tree community, on the west side of Route 301, south of Leeland Road, in Upper Marlboro.
9. Subdivision. Hyattsville-based Floral Park LLC. A preliminary plan for 110 lots on 297 acres on the north side of Floral Park Road, west of Brandywine Road, in Brandywine.
10. Subdivision. Waldorf-based Cherrywood Development. A preliminary plan for 73 lots on 49 acres, east of Route 1, north of Contee Road, in Laurel.
11. Subdivision. Upper Marlboro-based Artery Development. A preliminary plan for 301 lots on 229 acres, northwest of Ritchie-Marlboro Road and Old Marlboro Pike, in Upper Marlboro.
12. Retail renovation. Bethesda-based Saul Holdings LP. A building permit for $225,000 of improvements to the Old Forte Village shopping center, at Swan Creek Road and Route 210, in Fort Washington.
13. Stadium renovation. Landover-based Turner Construction Co. A building permit for $5 million in new seating at FedEx Field, 1600 FedEx Way, in Landover.
-- Compiled by BARBARA HINTON