1. Mixed use. The Batchellors Forest LLC, Gaithersburg. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a 189-unit mix of townhouses, condominiums and single-family houses on the former site of Good Counsel High School, east side of Georgia Avenue, south of Amherst Avenue, Wheaton. (1-04068).
2. Church addition. Hahnuri Baptist Church, Silver Spring. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a 13,521-square-foot addition on the south side of Randolph Road, east of the intersection with Kemp Mill Road, Silver Spring. (1-04070).
3. Parking spaces. Management Group, Gaithersburg. A site plan to add 70 parking spaces to the Greencastle Lakes townhouse development off Greencastle Road near Route 29, Silver Spring. (8-04024).
4. Townhouse lots. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. A pre-preliminary plan of subdivision for 74 townhouse lots on 12.5 acres in the northeast quadrant of the intersection of Fairland Road and Route 29, Silver Spring. (7-04059).
5. Apartment units. RST Development, Rockville. A site plan for 135 residential apartment units on a 1/2-acre property of Williams and Willste building on Eastern Avenue, southeast of Newell Street, Silver Spring. (8-04028).
6. School. John Rhim, Potomac. A preliminary plan of subdivision to build Winchester School on 2.02 acres on Georgia Avenue, south of Hines Road, Olney. (1-04073).
7. Mixed use. Oxbridge Development, Rockville. A zoning application to change from R-200 and R-90 (both single-family zoning) to RT-8 (townhouse zoning) in order to build 43 townhouses on 5.7 acres on the west side of Baltimore Road, 1,300 feet north of Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville. (G-822).
8. Office addition. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Chevy Chase. A special exception application to build a 75,000-square-foot office addition at 4000 Jones Bridge Rd., Chevy Chase. (S-1565-A).
9. Mixed use. Artery/Ryland Fairland LLC, Bethesda. A zoning application to PD-2 for 314 acres to build 396 single-family and townhouse units around a golf course along the Montgomery/Prince George's border, south of Route 198 and north of Greencastle Road, Silver Spring. (G-814).
10. Townhouse lots. USHome Corp., Silver Spring. A site plan for 45 townhouse lots on 6.2 acres on Route 355, 1,600 feet north of Middlebrook Road, Germantown. (8-04011).
11. Condominium units. William M. Rickman Construction, Rockville. A project plan for 97 residential condominium units on 13.3 acres on the north side of River Road, 2,000 feet west of Seven Locks Road, Potomac. (9-04004).
12. Apartment and condominium units. Fortune Parc Development Partners, Rockville. A site plan for 450 apartment and condominium units on 20 acres in the northwest quadrant of the intersection of Montrose Road and I-270, Rockville. (8-04015).
13. Restaurant. Phillips Seafood, Baltimore. Building permit to complete a $320,000 interior renovation for a new restaurant at 909 Ellsworth Dr., Silver Spring.
14. Restaurant. Lebanese Taverna, Arlington. Building permit to complete a $180,000 interior renovation for a new restaurant at 933 Ellsworth Dr., Silver Spring.