1. American University Washington College of Law, 4801 Massachusetts Ave. NW. Interior renovation of classrooms. Cost: $19,700.
2. Old Kennedy Theatre Senior Wellness Center, 318-324 Kennedy St. NW. Remodeling of old theater for new wellness center to be managed by the D.C. Office of Aging. Streetscape will remain as is. Cost: $2.35 million.
3. Condominiums, 1710 H St. NW. Conversion of former Verizon office building into luxury condominiums. Cost: $9 million.
4. Sidwell Friends School, 3825 Wisconsin Ave. NW. Interior renovation of school administration building. Cost: $355,000.
5. St. George Antiochian Church, 4335 16th St. NW. Expansion of church for assembly hall and community center. Cost: $1.3 million.
6. Jefferson at Logan Circle, 1301 M St. NW. Construction of new 292-unit, 10-story apartment building. Cost: $73 million.
7. Portals Phase III, 1201 Maryland Ave. SW. Construction of new nine-story office building with retail space and underground parking. One of six buildings in the 3-million-square-foot Portals complex of office, retail and hotel space. Cost: $60 million.
8. The Alta, 1151-3 14th St. NW. Construction of new 126-unit condominium building with retail space on the ground floor. Cost: $18 million.
9. Henson Ridge, 1751-1830 Bruce Pl., 1805-1875 Tobias Dr. and 1875 Tubman Rd. SE. Construction of 20 1,300-square-foot townhouses. Cost: $91,700 each.
10. Hyde Leadership Academy Public Charter School, 101 T St. NE. Removal of cracked and broken tiles from walls and floor in restrooms. Cost: $6,600.
11. Office, 1120 Vermont Ave. NW. Interior construction of offices on eighth floor of 12-story building for new tenant, U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Cost: $790,000.
12. Hilltop Terrace Phase I, 4635-4643 Hilltop Ter. SE. Construction of five detached single-family dwellings. Ultimately Hilltop Terrace will consist of three phases with a total of 20 houses. Cost: $80,000 each.
13. Howard University, 601 Howard Pl. NW. Upgrade of mechanical system, air handler, pumps, fan coil units and related piping in classrooms and offices. Cost: $1.3 million.
14. Apartment, 1348 Euclid St. NW. Construction of new four-story apartment building with 33 units. Cost: $1.9 million.
15. St. Josaphat Ukrainian Catholic Seminary, 201 Taylor St. NE. Renovation to include elevator installation, new one-story addition and entrance vestibule at rear. Cost: $1.85 million.
16. Howard University, 2397 Sixth St. NW. Alteration of part of food court on two floors and a balcony at Armour J. Blackburn University Center. Cost: $365,000.
17. Evans Middle School, 5600 E. Capitol St. NE. Attachment of antennas and steel equipment platform to roof. No cost given.
18. Vedruna House, 1222 Monroe St. NE. New addition and alterations to convent for Carmelite Sisters of Charity. Cost: $350,000.
19. Office, 2121 West Virginia Ave. NE. Renovation of office space on third through eighth floors. Cost: $2.7 million.
20. Artist studio, 1635 Connecticut Ave. NW. Alteration of existing space to create casual restaurant. Cost: $100,000.
21. Immaculate Conception School, 711 N St. NW. Revision to previous permit for additional floor space for classrooms and bathrooms in private elementary school. Cost: $385,000.
22. Safeway, 2845 Alabama Ave. SE. Installation of Starbucks coffee kiosk. Cost: $67,528.
23. Covington Apartments, 1848 Columbia Rd. NW. Renovation of four-story, 21-unit apartment building, including installation and replacement of appliances and cabinets. Sixteen permits, no cost given.
24. Church, 4901 Nannie Helen Burroughs Ave. NE. Installation of new partitions, new electrical system, heating and cooling system and plumbing to convert a single-family dwelling into a 54-seat church. Cost: $12,000.
25. Washington Baptist Seminary, 600 13th St. NW. Rehabilitation of existing windows, frame and trim. Cost: $40,000.
26. Paul Public Charter School, 5800 Eighth St. NW. Renovations to music room including new carpeting, lighting, ceiling tiles, doors and acoustical wall finish. Cost: $48,500.
27. Rhode Island Avenue Grocery, 101 Rhode Island Ave. NW. Conversion of grocery store to cafe shop with 15 seats. Cost: $10,000.
28. George Washington University International House, 2201 West Virginia Ave. NW. Upgrading of elevators, fire alarms and sprinkler systems in dormitory. Cost: $3.1 million.
29. Greater Southeast Community Hospital, 1310 Southern Ave. SE. Installation of prefabricated decontamination shelter. Cost: $40,000.
30. Roadway, Ninth Street SW. Replacement of deck slabs at Ninth Street Bridge and Ramp M; milling and resurfacing of both ends of Ninth Street Bridge over Southwest Freeway. Cost: $5 million.
31. Roadway, Thomas Circle between M and P streets NW. Restoration of deteriorated structural portions of tunnel, upgrading of lighting, reconstruction of service roadways and sidewalk repair. Cost: $3 million.
32. Roadway, East Capitol Street SE. Removal of existing coatings, application of new coatings, repairs to three beams and replacement of safety fence on East Capitol Street Bridge. Cost: $3.4 million.