Broad Run, Senior
Swept the 100, 200 and 400 meters at the Virginia AA meet, setting a record in the 100 (10.58 seconds). Won the 200 in 21.55 and the 400 in 48.86. Also won all three events at the Dulles District meet and was first in the 200 and 400 at the Region II championships.
Quentin Jones, Fauquier
Led the Falcons to the school's first Virginia AA team title in its 40-year history. Fauquier had three first-place finishes at the state meet, and the Falcons captured the Northwestern District crown and finished third at the Region II meet.
* Thomas Adams, Loudoun Valley, Sr. -- Vikings' leading point scorer each of the past two seasons won the shot put (47 feet) and discus (125-0) at the Dulles meet. Also a member of 4x400 relay team that won the Region II title (3 minutes 25.02 seconds) and placed second at the state meet.
* Matt Bierlein, Fauquier, Sr. -- Two-time All-Extra pick successfully defended his Virginia AA championship in the 800 in 1:56.75 and captured the 1,600 (4:26.34). Won the mile at the Region II meet. Will run for Virginia Military Institute.
* Dwayne Foddrell, Fauquier, Sr. -- Anchored the state-championship 4x100 team (school-record 42.47). Also placed fourth in the 100 and fifth in the 200 at the state meet.
* Cameron Harris, Loudoun County, Jr. -- All-around performer was the Dulles District runner-up in the 200 and long jump and placed third in the 100. Was also the runner-up at the Region II meet in the 400.
* Roscoe Johnson, Park View, Sr. -- Dulles District runner-up in the high jump with a personal-best leap of 6-6; finished second in the triple jump and shot put. Placed fourth in the high jump at the Region II and Virginia AA meets.
* Russell Lewis, Loudoun County, Jr. -- Dulles District champion in the 300 hurdles (40.79). Also placed third at the Virginia AA championships in that event.
* Daniel Oseth, Potomac Falls, Sr. -- Three-time Dulles District champion in the high jump owns the district record at 6-7. Also placed second at the Region II meet in that event. Will compete for Radford University.
* Luke Renick, Fauquier, Sr. -- Two-time All-Extra pick helped Fauquier's 4x100 team to the Virginia AA title. Also placed third in the 200 and fifth in the 100 at the state meet. Owns the school record in the 100 (10.6). Will run for Brown University.
Trevor Albro, Loudoun Valley, Sr.; Brandon Alonzo-Jones, Heritage, Sr.; Jeremy Bland, Fauquier, Sr.; Les Bradley, Heritage, Soph.; Derek Clegg, Fauquier, Jr.; Adam Crawford, Heritage, Soph.; Brandon Edwards, Fauquier, Jr.; Joe Gates, Stone Bridge, Jr.; Erik Lindamood, Liberty, Jr.; Chris Nduku, Dominion, Jr.; Kyle Taylor, Park View, Sr.
Coach Quentin Jones, Fauquier. Not pictured: Matt Bierlein, Fauquier; Roscoe Johnson, Park View; Russell Lewis, Loudoun County.Michael Coleman, Broad Run;
Coach Quentin Jones, Fauquier.