Loudoun County, Sr.
Dulles District champion and Region II runner-up in singles. Along with Madison McGuire, finished second in doubles in Dulles District and Region II tournaments. The Raiders' No. 1 singles player, she sparked the team's return to the Virginia AA final.
Ellen Allen, Liberty
Eagles posted undefeated regular season to claim school's first Northwestern District girls' tennis title. Liberty defeated Handley three times, including in the final of the district tournament. Lost to eventual Virginia AA runner-up Loudoun County in the Region II quarterfinals.
* Casey Bartok, Loudoun Valley, Sr. -- Finished the season as the Vikings' No. 1 player, and teamed with Tessa Carrington to win Region II doubles title.
* Tessa Carrington, Loudoun Valley, Sr. -- Repeat All-Extra selection played No. 2 singles for the Vikings, the regular-season and tournament winners in the Dulles District.
* Sallie Griffin, Highland -- Won Delaney Athletic Conference singles title and was undefeated at No. 2 singles.
* Lisa Kaiser, Potomac Falls, Sr. -- Dulles District runner-up (to Hsiao) reached Region II semifinals, losing to state semifinalist Franzi Laatz of Warren County.
* Ellen Mathis, Liberty, Soph. -- Top player for the Eagles, who won the Northwestern District regular-season and tournament titles. Ranked 57th in Mid-Atlantic Tennis Association's 16-and-under division.
* Madison McGuire, Loudoun County, Jr. -- Moved into No. 2 singles position this season and helped lead the Raiders to the Region II team title.
* Alex Rice, Highland -- Undefeated at No. 1 singles and No. 1 doubles for the Hawks, who won the Delaney Athletic Conference title. Ranked 14th in Mid-Atlantic Tennis Association's 14-and-under division.
Paige Burton, Liberty, Sr.; Laura Halley, Loudoun County, Fr.; Amanda Kole, Loudoun Valley, Jr.; Sabine Kronenberg, Heritage, Fr.; Jessica Mills, Liberty, Sr.; Eline Mul, Loudoun Valley, Jr.
Alex Rice, Highland; Ellen Mathis, Liberty; Madison McGuire, Loudoun County.Coach Ellen Allen, Liberty; Mindy Hsiao, Loudoun County.