1. Annapolis Junction, 2602 Carina Rd., Annapolis Junction. $7,369,017. To Jolly Copt II LLC to construct a four-story shell office building. National Business Park, 2701 Technology Dr., Annapolis Junction. $ 5,400,000. To NBP 201 LLC to construct a shell warehouse Building 191. $ 6,320,000. To NBP 201 LLC to construct a shell office Building 191.
2. Annapolis, 1031 Epping Forest Rd., Annapolis. $ 420,000. To First Church Of Christ Scientist to construct a new religious facility with an office and meeting room.
3. Anne Arundel Medical Center, 2002 Medical Pkwy., Annapolis. $50,000. To Anne Arundel General Hospital Inc. for alterations to the Sajak Pavilion Breast Center.
4. Arundel Mills, 7047 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $ 650,000. To G C of Arundel Mills LLC for the construction of a new restaurant, Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, seating 424. Arundel Mills, 7550 Teague Rd., Hanover. $ 7,711,500. To Piney 100 Land Limited Partnership for commercial grading for Arundel Mills corporate offices. $ 771,120. Ridge Road Boulevard, Hanover. To Piney 100 Land Limited Partnership for commercial grading for Lot 2.
5. Baltimore, 1519 Open St., Baltimore. $450,000. To Valley Proteins Inc. for construction of a precast reinforced concrete shell industrial building to replace a building that burned down in July 2002.
6. Brumwell Manor, 24 Magothy Beach Rd., Pasadena. $534,966. To Route 100 Retail Center LLC for grading and sediment control for a planned commercial complex.
7. BWI Technology Park, 609 Global Way, Linthicum. $190,000. To BWI Technology Park VII LLC for tenant improvements for Kuehne & Nagel in Suites 108-115.
8. Chapel Grove, 2428-2842 Jostaberry Way, Odenton. To Winchester Homes Inc. for construction of eight townhouses at $90,000 each.
9. Chesapeake Academy, 1185 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd., Arnold. $374,146. To Chesapeake Academy Inc. for commercial grading for construction of a school with site improvements, parking and storm water management.
10. Cypress Cove, 831 Ritchie Hwy., Severna Park. $3,352,829. To Kris-Leigh Senior Services at Cypress Cove for construction of an assisted-living facility with 54 units.
11. Fourwinds, 7820, 7822, 7826, 7834, 7836, 7838 Coldbrooke Dr., Severn. To Silliman LLC for construction of six single-family homes at $150,000 each. 7900 Hadley Ct., Severn. To Silliman LLC for the construction of one single-family home at $184,951.
12. Glen Burnie Mall, 6711 Ritchie Hwy., Glen Burnie. $2 million. To PVI Glen Burnie Limited Partnership for partial demolition of a building and construction of an interior shell retail store, interior mall renovations and exterior improvements.
13. Glen Burnie, 501 McCormick Dr., Glen Burnie. $100,000. To International Trade Center II LLC for shell assembly building for All Pro Gymnastics.
14. Glen Burnie, 802 Landmark Dr., Glen Burnie. $199,200. To Surinam Rental Co. LLC for tenant improvements for Full Blown gym in Building A Suites 116-123.
15. Green Haven, 656 211th St., Pasadena. $26,613. To Arundel Investments Ltd. for grading for four new homes and related improvements.
16. Hillside Business Park, 7020 Dorsey Rd., Hanover. $76,260. To FRP Hillside LLC for commercial grading and installation of sediment and erosion controls.
17. Hanover, 7170 Standard Dr., Hanover. $600,000. To Caleast Industrial Investors LLC for tenant improvements in an office building on the first floor for Lockheed Martin.
18. Hanover, 7485 Shipley Ave., Hanover. $400,000. To Banz BerlewLLP for construction of a 9,048-square-foot steel building addition to an existing 8,700-square-foot building.
19. Herrington Harbor Marina, 351 Deale Road, Tracys Landing. $219,936. To Herrington Partnership to construct a two-story shell building addition to an existing building.
20. Highland Beach, Walnut Avenue, Annapolis. $200,000. To the commissioners of Highland Beach for a one-story addition to the Highland Beach Town Hall.
21. Londontown, 839 Londontown Rd., Edgewater. $2,778,000. To Anne Arundel County for selected demolition at Londontown Foundation and renovation of an underground wastewater treatment facility and the addition of a one-story above-ground visitors center.
22. Marley Middle School, 7730 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd., Glen Burnie. $21,307,672. To Anne Arundel County Board of Education for demolition of an existing school and construction of a new Marley Middle School.
23. Piney Orchard, 2850-2862 Settlers View Dr., Odenton. To PO 40A LLC for construction of seven townhouses at a cost of $90,000 each.
24. Russett, Faraway Hills Drive, Laurel. $944,808. To Russett Center Limited Partnership for commercial site grading for construction of residential apartments.
25. Seven Oaks Elementary School, 1905 Town Center Blvd., Odenton. $3,751,300. To Anne Arundel County Board of Education for construction of a new Seven Oaks Elementary School.
26. St. Margaret's Landing, Annapolis. 1609 Sloop Dr., $175,944; 1610 Sloop Dr., $176,250; 1614 Sloop Dr., $124,507; 1607 Stern Ct., $162,664; 1608 Stern Ct., $153,383; 1614 Stern Ct., $162,664. To Ryland Group Inc.
27. Yorkshire at the Villages of Dorchester, 7742-7744 Rotherham Dr., Hanover. To CC-Dorchester LLC for two single-family homes at $104,718. 1454-1460 Pangborne Way and 1481-1491 Pangborne Way, Hanover. To CC-Dorchester LLC for 10 townhouses at $90,000 each.
-- SHARON FANNING