1. Apartment units. Rossmoor-IDI Creekside Limited Partnership, Silver Spring. A site plan for 189 apartments on 12 acres at Leisure World Boulevard, east of Gleneagles Drive, Silver Spring. (8-04030).
2. Single-family lots. Cross Acquisitions LLC, Frederick. A pre-preliminary plan of a subdivision for 15 single-family lots on 4.3 acres on the north side of MacArthur Boulevard at Brookes Lane, Bethesda. (7-04063).
3. Mini-storage. Siena Corp., Columbia. A site plan for mini-storage in a building on 143,910 square feet at Holton Lane, 600 feet east of New Hampshire Avenue, Takoma Park. (8-04032).
4. Mixed use. Greentree Associates, Chevy Chase. An application to rezone the Bethesda Community Store from R-60 (residential) to C-1 (commercial) at 8804 Old Georgetown Rd., Bethesda. (G-823).
5. Mixed use. Akridge LLC, Washington. A preliminary development plan for 299 condominiums and 17,340 square feet of retail on two acres on the north side of Montgomery Lane, east of Maryland Avenue, Rockville. (PDP-94-0001E).
6. Townhouses. Miller and Smith Inc., McLean. An application to rezone from R-200 (two units to an acre) to PD-11 (11 units to an acre) to build 290 townhouses on 23.8 acres on the south side of Shawnee Lane, 2,000 feet west of Route 355, Clarksburg. (G-824).
7. Townhouse lots. Porten Cos., Rockville. A preliminary plan of a subdivision for 126 townhouse lots on 10.8 acres in the southwest quadrant of Route 355 and Oxbridge Road, Germantown. (1-04029).
8. Single-family and townhouses. Michael T. Rose Co., Laurel. A preliminary plan of a subdivision for 15 single-family houses and 15 townhouses on River Road, northeast of Seven Locks Road, Potomac. (1-04021).
9. Multi-family units. JBG Cos., Chevy Chase. A preliminary plan for an apartment complex with 1,114 multi-family units on 16.6 acres on the west side of the intersection of Fisher's Lane and Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville. (1-04054).
10. Apartments. Avalon Bay Communities, Alexandria. A proposal to build 196 apartments northeast of the intersection of Diamondback Drive and Decoverly Drive, Rockville. (S-2597).
11. Office building. Chevy Chase Land Co., Chevy Chase. Building permit to construct a $19.8 million office building on 202,000 square feet at 5425 Wisconsin Ave., Chevy Chase.
12. Single-family houses. Toll Bros. Inc., Dulles. Building permits to construct five single-family houses on the river side of River Road, opposite Piney Meetinghouse Road, Potomac.
-- Compiled by RIA MANGLAPUS