1. Columbia Heights Community Center, 1480 Girard St. NW. Construction of a new community center with offices for the Department of Parks and Recreation, a gym and community meeting rooms. Cost: $6 million.
2. Apartment building, 701 Lamont St. NW. Conversion of warehouse into residential apartments. Cost: $1,173,600.
3. Shaw Pittman, 2300 N St. NW. Renovation of fifth floor and computer closets on six floors. Cost: $2,737,570.
4. The George Washington University Law School, 700 20th St. NW. Renovations to second-floor library to create reading room and bathrooms. Cost: $1,398,484.
5. Dance Institute of Washington, 3400 14th St. NW. Construction of new professional dance studio with child-care center on ground floor. Cost: $1,882,807.
6. Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, 400 Michigan Ave. NE. Replacement of concrete landing at the east entrance with granite. $183,750.
7. Old Hayes School, 1035 Fifth St. NE. Construction of a senior wellness center on site of school, to be run by the D.C. Office on Aging. Cost: $3,500,000.
8. Anchor Institute, 1001 Lawrence St. NE. Renovations to existing three-story mental health facility, including electrical upgrading for air conditioning and installation of new windows and a wheelchair ramp. Cost: $1,144,440.
9. Parking lot, U.S. Capitol. Installation of stormwater device in rain garden to keep pollution from running off Senate Parking Lot 16 as part of bioretention demonstration project. Cost: $57,000.
10. Dumbarton Oaks, 1703 32nd St. NW. Construction of library. Cost: $5,661,000.
11. Georgetown University, 3700 O St. NW. Renovation of New South residence hall and installation of new sprinkler system in Nevils Hall. Two permits: $6 million and $62,500.
12. Retail/office, 1030 Perry St. NE. Construction of new office building on former site of two houses. Cost: $1,015,270.
13. Harris Building, 3300 Whitehaven St. NW. Interior demolition work on second and third floors of office building for Georgetown University administrative and research offices. Cost: $61,375.
14. Station Place, 600 Second St. NE. Construction of 10-story office building with three levels of underground parking; the second of three buildings in the complex. Cost: $48,988,125.
15. Townhouses, 2410-2422 Hillsdale Pl. and 2335-2349 Pomeroy Rd. SE. Construction of 15 two-story townhouses. No cost given.
16. Brightwood Elementary School, 1300 Nicholson St. NW. Renovations and additions to school, including site improvements and demolition of one-story addition. Cost: $89,817.
17. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, 3401 M St. NW. Renovation of restaurant at hotel. Cost: $10,836.
18. Johns Hopkins University, 1619 Massachusetts Ave. NW. Conversion of Room 200 into a distance learning classroom including audio/visual renovation and new heating and air conditioning system. Cost: $261,215.
19. Gallery Place, 707 Seventh St. NW. Interior remodeling for new Ann Taylor Loft on first level. Cost: $325,000.
20. George Washington University, 2300 Eye St. NW. Renovation of laboratory/classroom at Ross Hall and installation of new fence, benches and paving. Two permits: $78,300 and $105,500.
21. The Ellington, 1301 U St. NW. Interior renovations of ground floor of apartment building for new Mocha Hut coffee shop and new tanning salon. Two permits: $28,500 and $80,700.
22. Gallaudet University, 800 Florida Ave. NE. Renovation of Plaza dining hall. Cost: $3,903,300.
23. Faith Moravian Church, 405 Riggs Rd. NE. Addition of steeple over church entrance and related construction work. Cost: $95,500.
24. McDonald's, 1944 14th St. NW. Expansion of existing dining area to adjacent space. Cost: $185,300.
25. D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services, 915 Gallatin St. NW. Construction of new one-story storage building with mezzanine. Cost: $2,048,018.
26. Fire station, 1227 Monroe St. NE. Complete interior renovation of fire station. Cost: $1,210,000.
27. DC Water and Sewer Authority pump station, Anacostia Park, Anacostia Dr. SE. Construction of new wastewater pumping station. Cost: $10,310,000.
28. Children's National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Ave. NW. Replacement of hospital's fire alarm system. Cost: $2 million.
29. Savory Cafe, 314 Carroll St. NW. Interior layout for new restaurant. Cost: $30,000.
30. Washington Hospital Center, 110 Irving St. NW. Addition of isolation rooms to D Wing, a nursing unit. Cost: $869,000.