1. Rainbow Center, 11813 Colvin Lane. Special-use permit for an equestrian center for people with disabilities.
2. Virginia Tire and Auto, 11113 Nokesville Rd. Special-use permit to allow a motor repair facility with carwash, quick service food store and fueling station.
3. Wentworth Green, 7700 Limestone Dr. Rezone 189.6 acres from heavy industrial to planned mixed residential (9 acres), light industrial to planned mixed residential (139.4 acres), heavy industrial to mid-rise office (39.2 acres) and light industrial to mid-rise office (2 acres).
4. Bell Air Estates, 14605 Spriggs Rd. Rezone 6.5 acres from agriculture to suburban residential for 19 single-family houses.
5. Briarwood Overlook, 17205 Interstate Dr. Rezone 2.48 acres from general business to suburban residential mixture.
6. Chevy Chase Bank, 16591 Dumfries Rd. Special-use permit to allow a financial institution with drive-through.
7. Dale City Moose Lodge 2165, 15424 Cardinal Dr. Special-use permit for expansion of building.
8. Eckerd Drug, 16591 Dumfries Rd. Special-use permit for a drug store with drive-through.
9. Four Seasons Shopping Center, 16709 Dumfries Rd. Rezone 34.65 acres from suburban residential and general business to planned mixed residential and neighborhood business district.
10. Trevors Grove, 16812 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Rezone 9.9 acres from agriculture to suburban residential mixture for 110 multi-family units.
11. Cardinal Glen II, 15611 Bushey Dr. Rezone 18.28 acres from agriculture to suburban residential for 46 single-family houses.
12. Manassas Car Wash, 10266 Irongate Way. Special-use permit to allow a carwash.
13. Springwood Park Autospa, 3171 Golansky Blvd. Special-use permit to allow a carwash.
14. Tacketts Village, 12923 Herbert Dr. Rezone 17.36 acres from general business and suburban residential to planned mixed residential for 90 single-family houses.
15. Dawson Property, 1651 Old Marsh Rd. Rezone. four acres from agriculture to suburban residential for 12 single-family houses.
16. Potomac Heights, 14935 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Rezone 9.05 acres from general business to planned mixed residential for 288 multi-family units.
17. Wachovia, 16219 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Special-use permit for a drive-through bank.
18. Exxon, 14675 Lee Hwy. Special-use permit to operate a fueling station, quick service food store and carwash.
19. Wellington Business Park, 6895 Wellington Rd. Rezone 39.51 acres from light industrial to industrial/transportation.
20. Lake Ridge Nursery, 3705 Old Bridge Rd. Special-use permit to operate a garden center.
Site Disturbance Permits
21. Blooms Mill, 8300 Blooms Quarry Lane. Construction of 155 townhouses.
22. Eli Lilly & Co., 9550 Godwin Dr. Construction of a 57,697-square-foot office building.
23. Independence, 9535 Linton Hall Rd. Construction of 146 townhouses.
24. Middlebrooks Garden, 12120 Vint Hill Rd. Construction of 11 single-family houses.
25. Police Academy, 13350 Carriage Ford Rd. Construction of a 2,400-square-foot law enforcement facility.
26. Rainbow Academy, 8450 Maplewood Dr. Construction of a day-care center.
27. Sudley South Office Complex, 10801 Sudley Manor Dr. Construction of three buildings totaling 192,000 square feet.
28. United Methodist Church, 7501 Linton Hall Rd. Construction of a 13,480-square-foot church and a 6,833-square-foot day-care center.
29. Virginia Gateway, 5300 Wellington Rd. Construction of a 142,658-square-foot retail center.
30. Virginia Meadows Industrial Park, 8713 Virginia Meadows Dr. Construction of a 4,000-square-foot office building.
31. Classic Oaks, 7400 Token Valley Rd. Construction of 35 single-family houses.
32. Quantico Center, 3900 Fettler Park Dr. Construction of two office buildings totaling 105,678 square feet.
33. Quantico Gateway, 18250 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Construction of a 39,400-square-foot office building.
34. 7-Eleven, 14454 Lee Hwy. Construction of a convenience store and fueling station.
35. Balls Ford Road Industrial Park, 7455 Mason King Ct. Construction of a 108,800-square-foot warehouse and parking area.
36. Dominion Valley Country Club, 5600 James Madison Hwy. Construction of 134 single-family houses and 54 townhouses.
37. Heritage Hunt, 13391 Fieldstone Way. Construction of 26 single-family houses.
38. Lowe's Home Improvement, 14100 Whitney Rd. Construction of a 161,662-square-foot home improvement store.
39. Piedmont, 6530 Catharpin Rd. Construction of 64 single-family houses.
40. Somerset Recreation Facility, 14814 Links Pond Cir. Construction of a 2,233-square-foot recreation center.
41. Ridgefield Village Community Park, 12701 Ridgefield Village Dr. Construction of a community park.
42. First Baptist Church of Woodbridge, 13600 Minnieville Rd. Construction of a 62,337-square-foot church.
43. Nowell's Towing, 9 County Complex Ct. Construction of a 3,000-square-foot office building and a 17,500-square-foot retail store.
44. Prince William Town Center, 13000 Patamon Way. Construction of a park.
45. EZ Storage, 13700 Lucerne Ct. Construction of a 123,636-square-foot self-storage facility.
46. Belmont Bay Villas, 800 Belmont Bay Dr. Construction of 181 townhouses, two tennis courts and a tot lot.
47. Eagles Pointe East, 16210 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Construction of 31 single-family houses.