1. Chevy Chase Bank at Calvert Gateway, Town Center Boulevard. A plan for a 3,650-square-foot bank with drive-through service.
2. Marketplace Office Center, West Ward Road. A plan for a 9,600-square-foot, two-story office building.
3. Solomons Landing, Schooner Loop, off Newtown Road. A plan for two 18-unit residential buildings.
4. Calvert Cliffs Business Center, Sawmill Road. A plan for 15 buildings containing 147,480 square feet of office and storage space; a recreational vehicle and trailer storage area; and a one-story repair shop.
5. Fairview Retail Center, on the east side of Route 4, at Fowler and Jennifer roads. A plan for nine 60-by-30-foot units, totaling 16,200 square feet of mixed commercial space.
Prince Frederick Area
6. Calvert Memorial Hospital, east side of Route 4, at Stoakley Road and Hospital Drive. A plan for more than 300 parking spaces and additions to emergency room and laboratory facilities.
7. Guyther Square, Bugeye Square and Ketch Road. A plan to add six buildings with 64,450 square feet of space for retail, office and warehouse uses.
Zoning Permits Issued
8. Huntingtown Elementary School, 4345 Huntingtown Rd. A permit for a single classroom unit.
9. Windy Hill Middle School, 9560 Boyds Turn Rd. A permit for a 1,440-square-foot double classroom unit.
Port Republic Area
10. Mutual Elementary School, 1455 Ball Rd. A permit for a 1,440-square-foot double classroom unit.
Prince Frederick Area
11. Calvert Elementary School, 1450 Dares Beach Rd. A permit for two single classroom units.
12. Calvert Village Shopping Center, West Dares Beach Rd. A permit to build a Safeway gas station on a parking lot.
13. College of Southern Maryland, Steeplechase Drive. A permit for units 305 and 306 in the Fox Run Professional Building for office space.
14. Eckerd Pharmacy, 355 Market Square Dr. A permit to construct a 14,750-square-foot building.
15. Howlin Construction, 301 Steeplechase Dr. A permit for units 401 and 402 in the Fox Run Professional Building for office space.
16. Solomons Harbor, Marlboro and Summerset courts and Foxhall Road. Permits to build 15 townhouses with garages in the subdivision.
-- Compiled by BONNIE SMITH