1. Single-family lots. Hailey Development, Burtonsville. A preliminary plan of subdivision for nine single-family lots on 48 acres on New Hampshire Avenue, 1,200 feet south of Denit Estates Drive, Brookeville. (1-04093).
2. Townhouse lots. Albany Fernandez, Burtonsville. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 30 townhouse lots on five acres on Dogwood Drive, 375 feet northwest of Guilford Run Lane, Fairland. (1-04096).
3. Shopping center. Newland Communities, McLean. A site plan for a 120,000-square-foot neighborhood shopping center with a 58,812-square-foot grocery store, north of Stringtown Road and east of Frederick Road, Clarksburg. (8-04034).
4. Auto body service center. Auto Park Investment General Partnership, Silver Spring. A preliminary plan of subdivision to build a 49,825-square-foot auto body service center on 4.9 acres on Briggs Chaney Road, southeast of Automobile Boulevard, Silver Spring. (1-04101).
5. Townhouse lots. Elm Street Development, McLean. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 48 townhouse lots on 6.5 acres, on the north side of Valley Park Drive, east of Route 27, Damascus. (1-04098).
6. Auto sales. Rockville Associates Inc., Rockville. A special exception application to establish an auto sales business with outdoor sales at 1532 Rockville Pike, Rockville. (SPX2004-00343).
7. Church addition. First Baptist Church, Rockville. A use permit application to construct an addition on the west side of the church and an additional parking site at 55 Adclare Rd., Rockville. (USE2004-00678).
8. Apartment building. Rollins Ridge LLC, Bethesda. A use permit application for a 99-unit residential building with 15,800 square feet of retail space on the street level and parking in the rear of the site, at 130 Rollins Ave., Rockville. (USE-2004-00676).
9. Lots.. Maryland Development Co., Rockville. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 34 lots in Potomac's Edge on 13.1 acres on the south side of Travilah Road, at the intersection of Lake Winds Way, North Potomac. (1-04046).
10. Townhouses. Noyes Lane LLC, Potomac. A rezoning for a change from R-60 (single-family) to RT-12.5 (townhouse) on 4.02 acres to build up to 23 townhouses on the west side of Georgia Avenue at Noyes Drive, Silver Spring. (G-817).
11. Apartments. WFP Front Lot Limited Partnership, Washington. A site plan for 235 apartments on 4.7 acres in the northeast quadrant of the intersection of Rockville Pike and Old Georgetown Road, North Rockville. (8-01017B).
12. Mixed use. Cabin Branch LLC, North Bethesda. A preliminary plan for a mixed-use project for 1,600 residential units, 500 units for seniors and 1.53 million square feet of commercial space on 540 acres in the southwest quadrant of Clarksburg Road (Route 121) and I-270, Clarksburg. (1-03110A).
13. Pharmacy. Roadside Development, Washington. A building permit to construct a CVS pharmacy at 19901 Frederick Rd., Germantown.
14. Townhouse units. Allen Roy Builders, Germantown. Building permits to construct nine townhouse units at Ridge Landing Place, on Route 27 near Tralee Terrace, Damascus.