1. Subdivision. Chantilly-based Centex Homes. Preliminary plan for 55 single-family lots on 27 acres, 1,500 feet south of Woodyard Road, west of Stuart Lane, Clinton.
2. Subdivision. Oxon Hill-based Chesapeake Custom Homes. Preliminary plan for 49 single-family lots on 54 acres in the northwest quadrant of the intersection of Croom and Duley Station roads, Upper Marlboro.
3. Shopping center. Hunt Valley-based Highbridge Commercial LLC. Site plan for the Shoppes at Highbridge, 58,700 square feet of retail space in the northeast quadrant of Route 450 and Highbridge Road, Bowie.
4. Church addition. Site plan for a 24,044-square-foot addition to the existing Cornerstone Assembly of God church on the north side of Route 450, west of Race Track Road, on 7.8 acres, Bowie.
5. Apartments. McLean-based Summit Properties. Site plan for 478 units on 12.7 acres, on the west side of Garrett Morgan Boulevard, 750 feet south of Ridgefield Boulevard, north of Central Avenue, Capitol Heights.
6. Gas station. Site plan for Natick, Mass.-based BJ's Wholesale Club to add to its existing 11.4-acre tract in the northeast quadrant of Ballpark and Governors Bridge roads, Bowie.
7. Senior citizen apartments. Bethesda-based Phoenix Construction. Special exception application for 102 units on 2.49 acres, on the east side of Route 301, approximately 900 feet south of Fairhaven Avenue, Upper Marlboro.
8. Subdivision. Rockville-based Oxbridge Development. Preliminary plan for 20 single-family lots on 29.6 acres, on the east side of Route 202, between Willoughby Road and Bethwood Court, Upper Marlboro.
9. Apartments and retail. Vienna-based JPI Inc. Preliminary plan for 237 apartments and 3,405 square feet of retail on 4.5 acres, in the southeast quadrant of Cherokee Street and Route 1, College Park.
10. Warehouses. Annapolis-based Osprey Property Group. Site plan for two buildings totaling approximately 300,000 square feet in the Eastgate Industrial Park, at the northeast corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and Westphalia Road, Forestville.
11. Subdivision. Upper Marlboro-based Wallace Lane Associates. Site plan for 22 single-family clustered lots on 11.9 acres, on the northwest side of Wallace Lane, 1,500 feet east of Duley Station Road, Upper Marlboro.
12. Private school. Reid Temple AME Church. Site plan for a new 300-student school, 11,000 square feet, on 32 acres at Glenn Dale and Prospect Hill roads, Glenn Dale.
13. Swimming pool and community center. Lanham-based Glenmore Associates. Building permit for a $400,000 project at Glenmore, a new apartment complex at 3119 75th Ave., Landover.
14. Subdivision. Bowie-based Lonergan Homes. Building permit for eight single-family homes, in Woodmore Highlands, on Darren and Dali courts, Bowie.
-- Compiled by GERRI MARMER
and LISA MARTIN