1. Riverdale Baptist Church, 5769 Pindell Rd., Lothian. $331,471. To Riverdale Baptist Church Inc. for commercial grading including roads, storm drain, well, and septic and storm water management for a proposed school.
2. Sam's Club Fuel Station, 3535 Russett Green East, Laurel. $750,000. To Sam's Real Estate Business Trust for the construction of a Sam's Club fuel station, canopy and kiosk.
3. Chesapeake Academy Inc., 1185 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd., Arnold. $3 million. To Chesapeake Academy Inc. to demolish a great room and two classrooms and to add a gymnasium, multipurpose room, office and three classrooms.
4. Crownsville, 2000 Flourmill Ct., Crownsville. $113,229. To Flourmill Investors LLC for commercial grading and sediment control for roads and 14 single-family lots.
5. Davidsonville, 1329 W. Central Ave., Davidsonville. $1,000. To Natalia M. Bassford to convert a single-family home into an animal hospital, Four Legs Limited.
6. Homestead Gardens, 1360 Governors Bridge Rd., Davidsonville. $2 million. To Don E. Riddle Jr. to construct a 209,000-square-foot shell commercial greenhouse.
7. St. Andrew's United Methodist Church, 20 Wallace Manor Rd., Edgewater. $122,503. To St. Andrews United Methodist Church of Annapolis for commercial grading for the construction of a school and parking lot additions. $910,000. To St. Andrews United Methodist Church of Annapolis to construct a one-story classroom.
8. Edgewater, 2600 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater. $443,968. To Arundel Lodge Inc. for commercial grading to demolish a house and barn with sheds and construct a two-story building, surface parking, landscaping, utilities, storm drain and storm water management improvements. $3,800,000. To Arundel Lodge Inc. to demolish a single-family home and construct two buildings for outpatient education services.
9. Edgewater, 3220 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater. $900,000. To S&W Management Inc. to construct a BP Amoco convenience store. $60,000. To S&W Management Inc. to construct a free-standing canopy.
10. Edgewater, 2473 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater. $79,320. To Rueben Gray for commercial grading for the construction of a proposed car wash, parking lot and storm water management device.
11. Concord Park at Russett, 7903 Orion Circle, Laurel. $3,389,085. To Russett Center Limited Partnership for the construction of an apartment parking garage. To Russett Center Limited Partnership for the construction of the following apartments in Building A: Units 218 and 418 at $53,925 each; Units 219, 220, 319, 320, 419 and 420 at $54,902 each; Units 221 and 321 at $55,692 each; Units 222 and 422 at $42,201 each; Unit 223 at $44,869; Units 224, 324 and 424 at $59,111 each; Units 225, 226 and 326 at $39,195 each; Unit 325 at $36,865. Unit 150 in Building I, $69,295. To Russett Center Limited Partnership for the construction of the following common areas: Building A, $239,699; Building B, $362,714; Building C, $328,759; Building D, $163,804; Building E, $136,466; Building F, $258,907; Building G, $145,927; Building H, $291,636; Building I, $136,466.
12. Gambrills, 2404 Brandermill Blvd., Gambrills. $300,000. To Rayger Properties LLC for interior alterations to a restaurant, Italian Market & Restaurant, formerly Italian Garden Restaurant.
13. Glen Burnie, Crain Highway and Route 100, Glen Burnie. $760,640. To Oak Manor Investments LLC for a two-story commercial shell building.
14. North Arundel Hospital, 301 Hospital Dr., Glen Burnie. $500,000. To North Arundel Hospital Association Inc. to renovate the third-floor A wing for patient care. $200,000. To North Arundel Hospital Association Inc. to renovate the emergency department psychiatric suite. $250,000. To North Arundel Hospital Association Inc. to renovate the emergency department pediatrics suite. $600,000. To North Arundel Hospital Association Inc. to renovate Building A, first floor, post-anesthesia care unit and surgery suite.
15. Piney Run Business Park, Dorsey Road, Hanover. $1,795,000. To Marstellar Rock LLC for commercial grading for the construction of two warehouse buildings. $7,642,248. To Marstellar Rock LLC to construct Building B, a one-story shell warehouse.
16. Cheshire Village of Dorchester, 1446-1452 Pangbourne Way, Hanover. To CC-Dorchester LLC for the construction of five townhouses at $90,000 each. Baltimore-Washington Parkway, Hanover. $10,000. To CC-Dorchester LLC for the demolition of a historic house.
17. Odenton, 8182 Telegraph Rd., Odenton. $226,541. To RC Motorcycles LLC for a custom fabrication motorcycle shop with a 60-by-152-foot steel building for C&C Cycle.
18. Seven Oaks, 2409-2431 Knapp Way, Odenton. To Halle Development Inc. for the construction of 12 duplexes at $100,000 each. 1913-1923 Bulrush Ct., Odenton. To Halle Development Inc. for the construction of six townhouses at $66,000 each. 1914-1924 Gardina Ct., Odenton. To Halle Development Inc. for the construction of six townhouses at $66,000 each.
19. Piney Orchard/Settlers View, 2821 Settlers View Dr., Odenton. $100,533. To Robert A. Brown for commercial grading for the construction of 102 townhouses. 902-912 Glaze Ct., Odenton. To PO 40A LLC for the construction of six townhouses at $80,599 each. 2609-2611 Sour Dock Dr., Odenton. To PO 54A LLC for the construction of two townhouses at $80,942 each. 2609-2611 Sour Dock Dr., Odenton. To PO 54A LLC for the construction of two townhouses at $80,942 each. 2607 Sour Dock Dr., Odenton. To PO 54A LLC for the construction of one townhouse at $81,062. 2605 Sour Dock Dr., Odenton. To PO 54A LLC for the construction of one townhouse at $81,958.
20. Piney Orchard/Pinedale Courts, 1012-1024 Railbed Dr., Odenton. To Tin Roof Court LLC for the construction of seven townhouses at $85,972 each.
21. Crofton, 1260 Route 3 South, Crofton. $250,000. To Crofton Boulevard Associates for a tenant fit-out for a restaurant, Caribbean Grille Steak and Fish House.
22. Oak Lodge, 7755 Outing Ave., Pasadena. $150,000. To Edmund Janik for the Oak Lodge Family Care Facility, a residential facility for six people.
23. National Business Park, 304 Carina Rd., Pasadena. $1,616,089. To Jolly Copt I LLC for commercial grading for a proposed office shell building, parking lot and mass grading.
24. Colonial Park, Severn. To Quarterfield Knolls LLC for the following single-family homes: 8509 and 8517 Lexington Dr., 8410 Garfield Ave. and 1307 Teacher Lane at $180,000 each; 8414 Garfield Ave. at $170,000; 8406 and 8408 Garfield Ave. at $175,000; 8412 Garfield Ave. at $143,125; 8507 Lexington Dr. at $183,000.
25. Shamrock Manor, 8500 Okeefe Dr., Severn. $460,552. To HD Shamrock LLC for commercial grading for the development of 102 single-family homes in a subdivision with the construction of public roads and utilities.
26. Curtis Bay, 1010 Swan Creek Dr., Curtis Bay. $150,000. To the Realty Associates Fund V LP for first-time tenant improvements for a retail store, Under Armor, in Building B.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING