1. Giant Food, Landover. Site plan for a supermarket on 11.32 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) on the east side of Rolling Road, north of Edinburgh Drive. (SP-0122-06-1)
2. Eun H. and Hyung K. Kim, Annandale. Site plan for Palace Garden Restaurant on 0.91 acre zoned C-6 (community retail) at 7131 Little River Tpk. (SP-1600-01-2)
3. Reston Children's Center. Plan for a child-care center on 1.31 acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) at 11825 Olde Crafts Dr. (PRC 3885-01-2)
4. Carr Homes, Annandale. Subdivision plan for Chestnut Hill, seven single-family houses on 2.96 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 2311 Chestnut Ave. (SD-3281-01-2)
5. Kickshaw Investments LLC and Land Master Corp., Fairfax. Site plan for Suburban Propane, an office of less than 50,000 square feet on 2.61 acres zoned I-5 (industrial general) at 11221 Fairfax Station Rd. (SP-4086-01-1)
6. Rock Stone and Sand Yard Inc., Lorton. Site plan for office on 1.91 acres zoned I-6 (industrial heavy) at 10110 Giles Run Rd. (SP-6103-03-4)
7. Sunrise Development Inc., McLean. Site plan for a 385-unit housing addition for the elderly on 4.34 acres zoned R-5 (residential, five units an acre) at 9140 Belvoir Woods Pkwy. (SP-6839-06-1)
8. Reynolds Development Services, Herndon. Site plan for the Oakton Shopping Center on 11.2 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 2910 Chain Bridge Rd. (SP-7517-01-1)
9. Penderbrook Community Association Inc., Fairfax. Site plan for community center improvements on 1.29 acres zoned PDH-8 (planned development housing, eight units an acre) at 3704 Golf Trail Lane. (SP-6304-22-2)
10. Fair Lakes Promenade LP, Fairfax. Site plan for East Market at Fair Lakes, industrial use on 35.5 acres zoned PDC (planned commercial development) on the south side of Fair Lakes Circle, west of Roger Stover Drive. (SP-7202-04-2)
11. Commercial Advisors, Bethesda. Site plan for Dulles International Auto Park Infiniti on 2.73 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 4145 Auto Park Cir. (SP-9044-07-2)
12. Elite Investment and Management Group Inc., Herndon. Subdivision plan for Forest Heights Estates, 14 single-family houses on 14.37 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 1121, 1129 and 1139 Clinch Rd. (SD-2127-01-2)
13. Ridge Road Development LLC, Bethesda. Subdivision plan for Rolling Ridge, five single-family houses on 2.24 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 9105 Ridge Lane. (SD-2802-01-2)
14. JBG Associates, Chevy Chase. Plan for Roland Clarke Place office complex on 6.5 acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) at 1941 and 1950 Roland Clarke Pl. (PRC-786-08-1)
15. Stanley Martin Cos., Reston. Subdivision plan for 33 single-family houses on 13.31 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) on or near Manassas Road and 14519 Old Mill Rd. (SD-6857-12-1)
16. Jonas B. Cooke Interests Inc., Reston. Site plan for Dulles Business Park, a warehouse and associated retail sales, on 5.01 acres zoned I-5 (industrial general) in or near Dulles Business Park. (SP-5611-25-1)
17. Blackstone Communities LLC, Oakton. Subdivision plan for Chantilly Estates, eight single-family houses on 2.9 acres zoned R-3 (residential, three units an acre) at 3933 Chantilly Rd. (SD-2009-01-2)
18. BBV Building Co. Inc., Fairfax. Subdivision plan for Quail Creek, eight single-family houses on 10.76 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 3618, 3626 and 3642 Highland Pl. (SD-1876-01-2)
19. Pulte Home Corp., Fairfax. Subdivision plan for Faircrest Pulte, 12 single-family houses on 3.21 acres zoned PDH-8 (planned development housing, eight units an acre) at 13511 and 13519 Leland Rd. (SD-915-03-2)
20. Land Master Corp., Fairfax. Site plan for an accessory storage structure, storage yard with warehouse and other commercial uses on 2.09 acres zoned R-C (residential conservation), I-5 (industrial general) and C-8 (highway commercial) at 5812 Hill St. (SP-1033-01-2)
21. Trammell Crow Co., Northwest Washington. Site plan for South Lakes Village Center renovations on 2.21 acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) on South Lakes Drive in Reston. (SP-4453-03-2)
22. ZP No. 125 LLC, Wilmington, N.C. Site plan for Mount Vernon Square Shopping Center on 8.66 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) on the east side of Richmond Highway (Route 1) north of Arlington Drive. (SP-871-01-2)
23. Summit Oaks Associates Inc., Fairfax. Subdivision plan for 37 single-family houses on 12.88 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units an acre) on the south side of Richmond Highway (Route 1) south of Pohick Road. (SD-1748-01-3)
24. Corporate Development Services, Columbia. Site plan for Washington Tech Park 2, office use on 51.91 acres zoned I-3 (industrial light) on Conference Center Drive. (SP-1764-01-2)
25. Winkler Investments III L.P., Alexandria. Site plan for TASC Westfields, office use on 7.02 acres zoned I-4 (industrial office) at Stonecroft Boulevard and Conference Center Drive, Westfields Conference Center. (SP-6178-89-2)
26. Home Furnishing/Design Center, Herndon. Site plan for Carpet Royal and Rug on 0.82 acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) on the south side of Stevenage Road at Bracknell Drive in Reston. (SP-8419-07-2)
27. DSF Long Metro LLC, Boston. Permits for 175 $30,000 apartments at 2655 Prosperity Ave.
28. Fairfield Woodland Park, Grand Prairie, Tex. Permits issued for four $14,640 apartments, two $16,680 apartments, 66 $19,920 apartments, nine $21,930 apartments, five $22,530 apartments, seven $24,390 apartments, eight $28,410 apartments, 35 $30,930 apartments, one $32,250 apartment, 14 $34,080 apartments, 13 $35,250 apartments and 12 $35,880 apartments on Centre Park Circle.
29. JBG/Rockwood Gateway Land, Northwest Washington. Permits for 27 $10,000 apartments on the north side of Sunrise Valley Drive, west of Roland Clark Place and south of Dulles Toll Road.
30. Summit Property Partners, Charlotte, N.C. Permits for 10 $30,000 apartments and one $12,000 apartment at 4231 Monument Wall Way.
31. Wilton House LLC, Bethesda. Permits for 128 $50,000 apartments at Gallows Road and Prosperity Avenue.
32. McLean Community Center. Permit issued for $42,000 in interior renovations at 1236 Ingleside Ave.
33. Tetra Partnership, Reston. Permits for a $1.5 million, three-story building and a $500,000, two-level parking garage at 1984 Isaac Newton West Sq.
34. Engle Homes VA Inc., Sterling. Permits for six $150,000 single-family homes at Sloway Coast Drive and six $150,000 single-family homes at Whitehaven Court.
35. Centreville Volunteer Fire Dept. Permit issued for $83,250 in interior alterations at 5856 Old Centreville Rd.
36. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. Permits for a $12.3 million, six-story parking garage at 7044 Haycock Rd. (West Falls Church Metro station) and $12.3 million in footings and foundations for a parking garage at 7044 Haycock Rd.