1. Mall. Westfield Corp., Los Angeles. A preliminary plan of subdivision to add 308,225 square feet of additional retail to Westfield Shoppingtown Montgomery on Democracy Boulevard near Westlake Drive, North Bethesda (1-05018).
2. Mixed use. Artery-Ryland Fairland LLC, Bethesda. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 346 single-family and 50 townhouse lots surrounding a golf course on 313 acres along the Prince George's and Montgomery County line, between Greencastle Road and Route 198, White Oak (1-05020).
3. Mixed use. 930 Wayne Avenue Limited Partnership, Washington. A site plan to develop 143 apartment units and 1,740 square feet of retail space on 20,828 square feet, on the south side of Wayne Avenue, 300 feet east of Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring (8-05004).
4. Office building. Ralph J. Duffie Co., Silver Spring. A rezoning application to change 2.82 acres from C-1 (commercial retail) to O-M (office) to build an office building at 10001 New Hampshire Ave., close to where it intersects the Capital Beltway and Elton Road, Silver Spring (G-826).
5. Apartments. Wheaton Metro Development Corp., Kensington. A preliminary plan of subdivision to construct 180 apartments and 2,000 square feet of retail on 3.5 acres, above the Wheaton Kiss & Ride lot at the Wheaton Metro station at Georgia Avenue and Reedie Drive, Wheaton (1-05021).
6. Mixed use. Lowe Enterprises, Washington. A site plan for 253 apartments and 18,808 square feet of retail on 1.3 acres at Woodmont Corner, in the northeast quadrant of Old Georgetown Road and Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda (8-04025).
7. Apartments. KSI Services, Vienna. A project plan for 336 apartments on 1.7 acres on the north side of Ripley Street, west of Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring (9-04006).
8. Mixed use. Michael T. Rose Co., Laurel. A site plan for 15 townhouses and 15 single-family homes at the six-acre Giancola Quarry on River Road, northeast of Old Seven Locks Road, Potomac (8-04026).
9. Townhouses. Arrowsmith Court LLC, Bethesda. A rezoning to change four acres from R-200 and build 32 townhouses north of Game Preserve Road and east of Arrowsmith Court, Gaithersburg (G-812).
10. Office building. Belward North LLC, McLean. A building permit to build a $5 million office building at 9901 Belward Campus Dr., Rockville.
11. Townhouses. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. Building permits to construct nine townhouses on Horde Street, Wheaton.