1. Subdivision. McLean-based Glenwood Hills Venture Limited Partnership. Preliminary plan for 598 single-family townhouses and apartments on 121 acres on the south side of Route 214, 4,500 feet east of Addison Road, Capitol Heights.
2. Subdivision. Sterling-based Toll Brothers Inc. Site plan for 207 single-family lots on 125 acres at the Glenn Dale golf course, northeast of the intersection of Route 193 and Prospect Hill Road, Glenn Dale.
3. Shopping Center. Lanham-based Lanham Limited Liability Partnership. Site plan for 409,800 square feet of retail space on 50.8 acres in the southeast quadrant of the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Lottsford Vista Road, Mitchellville.
4. Private school. The Abiding Presence Lutheran Church. Special exception to add to its church on 1.67 acres, at 11310 Montgomery Rd., Beltsville.
5. Subdivision. Sterling-based Toll Brothers Inc. Preliminary plan for an equestrian-themed community of 1,058 lots on 588 acres on the west side of Ritchie-Marlboro Road, south of its intersection with Westphalia Road, Upper Marlboro.
6. Subdivision. Washington-based Washington Management and Development. Site plan for 308 townhouses on 24.5 acres, west of the intersection of Route 202 and 75th Avenue, at the site of the former Hunters Ridge Apartments, 7300 Landover Rd., Landover.
7. Subdivision. Upper Marlboro-based Timberlake Homes. Site plan for 289 single-family lots on 254 acres, on the east side of Brandywine Road, adjacent to Den Lee Road, Clinton.
8. Condominiums. Columbia-based Goodier Builders. Site plan for 213 townhouse condominiums on 14.8 acres, near the intersection of Fairwood Parkway and Route 450, in the Fairwood project, Bowie.
9. Apartments. McLean-based Summit Properties. Site plan for 500 apartments on about 17 acres, on the west side of Route 1, north of the Beltway, College Park.
10. Car Dealership. Fox Chevrolet. Building permit for a $3.4 million redevelopment at 13600 Baltimore Ave., Laurel.
11. Mini-warehouse. Irvine, Calif.-based Dahn Corp. Building permit for 174,074 square feet of mini-warehouse space on 3.9 acres, at the intersection of Kenilworth and 52nd avenues, Hyattsville.
12. Townhouses. Landover-based Washington Homes. Building permit for 23 townhouses on Commander Terrace and other streets in McKendree Village, on the west side of Route 301 south of its intersection with Route 5, Brandywine.
13. Retail Store. Great Falls-based Riv Construction Group. Building permit for a Home Depot store at 15400 Chrysler Dr., west of Route 301, Upper Marlboro.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN
and GERRI MARMER