1. Deep Run Crossing. Reval Elkridge LLC, Raleigh, N.C. Sketch plan to build 318 apartment units on 27.8 acres, east side of Route 1, opposite Troy Hill Drive, Elkridge.
2. Elkridge Crossing. Brantly Development, Columbia. Sketch plan to subdivide 26.4 acres for 362 residential units in a mix of condominiums and townhouses, Route 1, north of Montgomery Road, just south of Bonnie View Lane, Elkridge.
3. MacBeth Farm LLC, Columbia. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 76 acres into 35 single-family lots, east side of Clarksville Pike, south of Guilford Road, Clarksville.
4. Iceland Fish. Sterling Properties LLC, Elkridge. Site development plan for a 30,000-square-foot warehouse addition, Loudon Avenue, opposite Melrose Avenue, off Route 1, Elkridge.
5. Turf Valley. Mangione Enterprises of Turf Valley, Ellicott City. Sketch plan to construct 115 townhouses on 53.5 acres, as part of a larger community, north side of Route 40, along Turf Valley Road, Ellicott City.
6. Cedar Villas, Phase II. Freetown PCS LLC, Columbia. Site development plan to subdivide 6.8 acres for 55 senior housing units and a community center, northwest side of Cedar Lane, south of Freetown Road, Columbia.
7. Dorsey Run Industrial Center. Montevideo South Business Trust, Bethesda. Site development plan to build a 612,000-square-foot warehouse on 37.4 acres, south side of Montevideo Road, along Dorsey Run Road, Elkridge.
8. Ten Oaks Commercial Center. Rachuba Group, Eldersburg. Site development plan to construct 17,600 square feet of commercial space, including office, retail and restaurant, on 2.4 acres, south side of Ten Oaks Road, near Triadelphia Road, Glenelg.
9. Montjoy. Winchester Homes Inc., Bethesda. Site development plan to subdivide 30.1 acres into 62 single-family lots, west side of Route 100, north of Executive Park Drive, Columbia.
10. Woods of Park Place. Trinity Quality Homes, Ellicott City. Final plan to subdivide 2.7 acres into nine single-family lots, northeast side of Church Road and Park Drive, Ellicott City.
11. Columbia Gateway. Life Time Fitness, Eden Prairie, Minn. Site development plan to construct a 108,890-square-foot health club and fitness center on 10.5 acres, end of Lee DeForest Drive, off Robert Fulton Drive, Columbia.
12. Willow Ridge. Greenfield Homes, Highland. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 14.8 acres into six single-family lots, north side of Route 144, opposite Cotswold Spring Farm Lane, Marriottsville.
13. Patapsco Valley Business Center. Liberty Property Trust, Columbia. Site development plan to build two warehouses totaling 257,000 square feet on 19 acres, off Coca-Cola Drive, north of Route 100, east of Park Circle Drive, Elkridge.
14. Cedar Villas. Mount View LLC, Columbia. Site development plan to build 67 townhouses and six single-family units for seniors on 9.9 acres, southwest corner of Hormel Drive and Cedar Lane, Columbia.
15. Iron Bridge Wine Co., Ellicott City. Site development plan for a 540-square-foot addition to a tavern on less than an acre, south side of Route 108, west of Centennial Lane, Columbia.
16. Western Elementary School. Final subdivision plan for a new school on 22.7 acres, east side of Ten Oaks Road, south of Rutherford Way, Dayton.
17. Valda LLC, Ellicott City. Preliminary equivalent sketch plan to subdivide 7.9 acres for 15 single-family homes, west side of New Cut Road, north of Hillsborough Road, Ellicott City.
18. Maple Lawn Farm. Maple Lawn Office I LLC, Baltimore. Site development plan to construct office space on 4.4 acres, north side of Scaggsville Road, west of Route 29, Fulton.
19. Maple Lawn Farm, Phase II. Miller and Smith Homes, McLean. Site development plan to build 65 townhouses, south side of Johns Hopkins Road, opposite Sanner Road, Fulton.
20. 2 Go Convenience Store. Enfield Realty, Baltimore. Site development plant to construct a 1,656-square-foot convenience store, southwest corner of Route 1 and Howard Street, Savage.
21. St. Louis Roman Catholic Church, Clarksville. Site development plan for a 28,448-square-foot church, west side of Clarksville Road, opposite Guilford Road, Clarksville.
22. Cascade Overlook LLC, Timonium. Final plan to subdivide 36 acres into 72 single-family lots, northeast side of Landing Road, southeast of Ilchester Road, Ellicott City.
23. Rouse Co., Columbia. Sketch plan to build office space and townhouses on 122 acres, southeast quadrant of Waterloo Road and Lark Brown Road, Columbia.
24. Montpelier Research Park. Cascade Montpelier LLC, Ellicott City. Site development plan to construct a 20,040-square-foot retail center on two acres, east side of Montpelier Road, north of Johns Hopkins Road, Laurel.
25. Columbia Starwash. Columbia Carwash LLC, Hanover, Pa. Site development plan to construct a car wash on 1.3 acres, south side of Berger Road, west of Oakland Mills Road, Columbia.
26. Village Crest. Land Design and Development, Ellicott City. Site development plan to build 91 age-restricted single-family homes on 16.5 acres, southwest side of College Avenue, southeast of New Cut Road, Ellicott City.
27. Columbia 100 Office Research Park. MDG Cos., Columbia. Site development plan to build a 53,118-square-foot office building, east side of Columbia 100 Parkway, south of Executive Park Drive, Columbia.
28. Waverly Woods Development LLC, Ellicott City. Sketch plan to construct an age-restricted community consisting of 129 townhouses and 192 apartments, southeast quadrant of Marriottsville Road and Old Frederick Road, Marriottsville.
29. Taylor Farm. Taylor Farm Development LLC, Ellicott City. Sketch plan to subdivide 23 acres into 42 single-family lots, end of Taylor Farm Road, Ellicott City.
30. Antwerpen Nissan. Chesapeake Contracting Group, Reisterstown. Permit to build a $2.5 million retail building at 12451 Auto Dr., Clarksville.
31. Emerson. Columbia Builders, Columbia. Permits to construct 39 townhouses on Charmed Days Drive and other streets off Gorman Road, Laurel.
32. Basford's Ridge. Basford's Retreat LLC, Laurel. Permits to construct 16 townhouses on Lincoln Street, Savage.
33. Courtyards at Timbers. Ryan Homes, Elkridge. Permit to build a 14-unit age-restricted condominium building on Abrianna Way, Elkridge.
34. Glynchester Farms. Ryland Homes, Columbia. Permits to construct nine single-family homes on Ellis Lane, off Ilchester Road, Ellicott City.
-- Compiled by LINDA JAMES