1. Cedar Crest, Section 2, west side of Bull Run Post Office Road at the Loudoun-Fairfax county line. Subdivide 272.07 acres zoned TR3LBR (transitional residential) for 77 single-family lots and five open parcels .
2. Ashbrook Village, Section 2B, east of Ashburn Village Boulevard and Russell Branch Parkway. Subdivide 40.58 acres zoned PDH-6 (planned development housing, six units per acre) for 62 single-family attached units.
3. Round Hill Lake Point, Phase III, 35816 Hayman Lane. Subdivide 301.53 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units per acre) for 104 single-family lots and seven open parcels.
4. Broadlands South, Section 58, Block 2, and Section 60, Blocks 1-3, Claiborne Parkway, south of Waxpool Road. Subdivide 21.09 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing, four units per acre) for 145 townhouse lots.
5. Round Hill West Lake, 35816 Hayman Lane. Subdivide 301.53 acres zoned PDH-3 for 75 residential lots.
6. Lansdowne, Sections 31A, 32 and 34, off Riverside Parkway, north of Kipheart Drive. Subdivide 168.8 acres zoned PDH-3 and PD-SA (planned development-special activities) to create those sections of Lansdowne on the Potomac.
7. Belmont Country Club, Phase V, Land Bay H-4, Palmer Classic Parkway and Stubble Road. Subdivide 591.38 acres zoned PDH-4 for 44 single-family lots; three open parcels; six ingress/egress easements; one emergency vehicle access easement; sanitary sewer; and storm drainage and water line easements.
8. Belmont Country Club, Phase V, Land Bay H-2, southeast of Palmer Classic Parkway at 2101 Stubble Rd. Subdivide 156.6 acres zoned PDH-4 for 46 single-family lots; four open parcels; two ingress/egress easements; one emergency vehicle access easement; sanitary sewer; and storm drainage and water line easements.
9. Belmont Country Club, Phase V, Land Bay H-3, south of Medalist Parkway. Subdivide 156.6 acres zoned PDH-4 for 43 single-family lots; four open parcels; two ingress/egress easements; sanitary sewer; and storm drainage and water line easements.
10. Jones Farm, south side of Charles Town Pike midway between Meadow Lane and Hampton Road. Subdivide 38.88 acres zoned AR-1 (agricultural-rural) for 12 single-family lots.
11. Red Cedar Hamlet, east side of Route 621 and north of Goose Creek. Subdivide 1,219.44 acres zoned PD-RV (planned development-rural village) and TR10 (transitional-low density residential) for South Hills Hamlet and North Hills Hamlet of the Red Cedar Hamlet development.
12. Kirkpatrick Farms, Section K, west of Braddock and Gum Spring roads. Subdivide 326.42 acres zoned PDH-4 for 13 single-family lots and one open parcel.
13. Red Cedar West, west of Evergreen Mills Road and south of Hogeland Road. Subdivide 144.03 acres zoned AR1 for 38 single-family lots, seven open parcels and one conservancy lot.
14. Ketocktin Farm Estates, Phase 1, east of Clarkes Gap on the south side of Route 7 and Beachnut Road. Subdivide 175.37 acres zoned AR1 for five single-family lots and one open parcel with public street right-of-way dedication.
15. Kirkpatrick Farms, Sections F and G, north side of Braddock Road about one mile northwest of Braddock and Gum Spring roads. Subdivide 326.42 acres zoned PDH-4 to create those sections.
16. Kirkpatrick Farms, Phase 2, Braddock Road. Subdivide 326.42 acres zoned PDH-4 for the dedication of Braddock Road through Kirkpatrick Farms.
17. Potter Property, east of Shellhorn and Waxpool roads on the south side of Waxpool. Subdivide 8.49 acres zoned R-8 (residential, eight units per acre) for 67 townhouses and one open parcel.
18. Rokeby Hamlets, east of James Monroe Highway, west of Gleedsville Road. Subdivide 417 acres zoned AR1 for 81 single-family lots and five conservancy lots on hamlets A, B, C and D.
19. Broadlands South, Sections 200, 202 and 206, Block 2, south of Waxpool Road, east of Claiborne Parkway. Subdivide 73.83 acres zoned PDH-4 into two lots for office uses and one lot for retail uses with right-of-way and easement dedications for Demott Drive Phase II and Ryan Road Phase 2A and 2B.
20. South Riding-Edgewater Street Phase III, 42834 Braddock Rd. Dedication of Edgewater Street Phase III on property zoned PDH-4 in the South Riding community.
21. Red Hill Manor, north side of Red Hill Road, west of Evergreen Mills Road. Subdivide 40 acres zoned AR1 for five residential lots, one conservancy lot and three open parcels.
22. Dulles Trade Center II, Lots 17-26, north of Old Ox Road and Pebble Run Drive. Subdivide 54.12 acres zoned PD-GI (planned development-general industrial) for 10 commercial lots, right-of-way dedication and associated easements.
23. Appalachian Trail Conference, west of Charles Town Pike and south of Shady Lane. Special exception to allow subdivision of 222 acres zoned AR1 into five lots involving 252.07 total acres.
24. Red Cedar, east side of Route 621, north of Goose Creek. Special exception to amend the concept development plan associated with rezoning ZMAP-2000-0007 to indicate the location of disposal areas involving 60.26 acres zoned PD-RV (planned development-rural village) and TR10 (transitional-low-density residential).
25. Blackwood Farm Bed and Breakfast, southeast of Unison Road on Saint Louis Road. Special exception to operate a five-bedroom bed-and-breakfast on 11.05 acres zoned AR2 (agricultural-rural).
26. John Deere Landscapes Inc., near Route 720 and Business Route 7 between Round Hill and Purcellville on Bell Road. Special exception to amend SPEX-1992-0026 to include adjoining three-acre parcel for storage of mature nursery plant stock on 10.35 acres zoned AR1.
27. Howard Hughes-Transient Housing, north side of Route 7, 1.5 miles west of Routes 7 and 28. Approval for 53 long-term multifamily housing units with associated public utilities and private roadways on property zoned PD-RDP (planned development-research and development park).
28. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, north side of Route 7, 1.5 miles west of Routes 7 and 28. Grading, private roads and utilities on property zoned PD-RDP.
29. Oaklawn Multi-Family, north side of Tolbert Lane SE, west of Sycolin Road SE. Construct 140 multifamily stacked garage units and associated streets and utilities on 26 acres.
30. Arby's Potomac Station Retail, 601 Potomac Station Dr. NE. Construct a 3,250-square-foot restaurant with drive-through window on 18.71 acres.
31. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 61,611-square-foot building at 19746 Pickens Manor Lane.
32. Mercure Business Park, 87,200-square-foot building at 44077 Mercure Cir.
33. Central Parke at Lowes, 25 single-family houses at 20810 Noble Ter.
34. Dulles Town Crossing, restaurant at 4555 Dulles Eastern Plaza.
35. Valley Industrial Park, filter building at 300 Hatcher Ave.
36. Amberlea at South Riding, 21 townhouses on Radke Terrace.
37. Loudoun County Sanitation Authority of Leesburg, screen and grit building, equalization valve building, waste basin and pump, odor control facility, electrical building, two permeate storage tanks, methanol building and a chemical building at 21254 Loudoun County Pkwy.
38. Cadmor LLC, new Cadillac dealership at 25430 Pleasant Valley Rd.
39. Ashbrook Commons, grocery store at 20020 Ashbrook Commons Plaza.
-- Compiled by SANDY MAUCK