1. Piney Orchard, 8725 Piney Orchard Pkwy., Odenton. $1,200,000. To Piney Orchard Master Partnership to build a one-story retail shell building at Piney Orchard Village Center. Riverscape Road, Odenton. $160,276. To Piney Orchard Master Partnership for final commercial grading and to construct utilities, drains, curbs and gutter.
2. Seven Oaks, 1901-1911 Bulrush Ct., Odenton; 1977-1987 Buckwheat Ct., Odenton; 1978-1988 Camelia Ct., Odenton; 1902-1912 Gardenia Ct., Odenton. $ 1,584,000. To Halle Development Inc. to build 24 townhouses at $66,000 each. 2420-2438 Knapps Way, Odenton. $1 million. To Halle Development Inc. to build 10 single-family homes at $100,000 each. 2406 and 2408 Almshire Dr., Odenton. $263,800. To Halle Development Inc. to build two single-family homes.
3. Chapel Grove, 2400-2412 Killarney Ter., Odenton. $540,000. To Winchester Homes Inc. to build six townhouses. 1524 and 1533 Star Stella Dr., Odenton; 806 Colette Ct., Odenton; 1504 Criterion Dr., Odenton. $780,000. To Winchester Homes Inc. to build four single-family homes.
4. Crofton, 2109 Concord Blvd., Crofton. $177,136. To Crofton Commerce Centre Limited Partnership for commercial grading for a diner, an office building pad and associated infrastructure.
5. Edgewater, 145 Mitchells Chance Rd., Edgewater. $20,000. To SRC Main Street LLC for a tenant fit-out for Creative Accents. 147 Mitchells Chance Rd., Suite 147, Edgewater. $22,000. To SRC Main Street LLC for a tenant fit-out for Diamond Cutters of America. 165 Mitchells Chance Rd., Suite 165, Edgewater. $3950. To SRC Main Street LLC for a tenant fit-out for a UPS Store. $9,000. To SRC Main Street LLC for alterations to a retail store. 129 Mitchells Chance Rd., Building 4, Suite B, Edgewater. $9,000. To SRC Main Street LLC for alterations to a retail store. 163 Mitchells Chance Rd., Edgewater.
6. Northrop Grumman, 7323 Aviation Blvd., Glen Burnie. $80,000. To Northrop Grumman Corp. for the construction of a one-story, 16-by-30-foot unmanned pump house and two 18-by-12-foot cooling towers. 1166 Stoney Run Rd., Hanover. $591,101. To Northrop Grumman Corp. for the replacement of existing drives, new parking, new access road and storm water management.
7. Linthicum Heights, 220 School Lane, Linthicum Heights. $80,000. To Linthicum Heights Methodist Church for interior and exterior remodeling due to a fire, including two roof rafters, drywall and paint.
8. Brandon Shores, 1000 Brandon Shores Rd., Baltimore. $225,786. To Constellations Power Source Generation Inc. to install a 40-by-40-foot concrete slab and 132-foot-high silo for the storage of fly ash.
9. Konterra, 8130 Route 32, Annapolis Junction. $261,776. To Konterra Limited Partnership for commercial grading for a proposed 15-inch and 18-inch gravity sewer main and a 16-inch sanitary force main. $79,710. To Konterra Limited Partnership for grading for a sewage pumping station.
10. Linthicum, 880 Elkridge Landing Rd., Linthicum. $62,244. To Airport Square Holdings I LLC for grading for a parking garage. $900,000. To Airport Square Holdings I LLC for the construction of a public parking garage. $675,000. To Airport Square Holdings I LLC for tenant improvements for Northrop Grumman on the third and fourth floors.
11. Glen Burnie, 7998 Crain Hwy., Glen Burnie. $65,751. To Crain Highway LLC for commercial grading for the construction of a Checkers restaurant with dining room.
12. Crofton Gates, Chapel Court, Gambrills. $465,337. To Usterra Crofton LLC for grading for 27 townhouses, roads, storm drains, water and sewer lines.
13. National Business Park, 304 Carina Rd., Pasadena. $10,500,000. To NBP 304 LLC to construct a five-story shell office building.
14. Maryland City Plaza, 34012 Laurel Fort Meade Rd., Laurel. $3,500,000. To MC/RVM Associates Limited Partnership College for the construction of a Shoppers Food Warehouse. $750,000. To MC/RVM Associates Limited Partnership to construct a one-story retail shell building.
15. Arnold, 101 College Pkwy., Arnold. $40,000. To Anne Arundel Community College for the construction of two concrete dugouts for the softball field behind the tennis courts.
16. Linthicum Heights, 1739 W. Nursery Rd., Linthicum Heights. $60,000. To Baltimore Clay Product Co. to demolish three warehouses.
17. Colonial Park, 8404 Garfield, Ave., Severn; 1402, 1403, 1405 and 1407 Governor Johnson Blvd., Severn; 8505 Lexington Dr., Severn; 1309 Teacher La., Severn. $1,208,848. To Quarterfield Knolls LLC to build seven single-family homes.
18. Mayo Elementary School, 1152 E. Central Ave., Edgewater. $300,000. To Anne Arundel County Board of Education for the installation of a new fire sprinkler system, fire pump and tank.
19. Pasadena, 4315 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $350,000. To Lakeshore Crossroads LLC for the construction of new masonry and steel retail store shells.
20. Edgewater, 2473 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater. $450,000. To Reuben Gray for the construction of a car wash, Maritime Autowash.
21. Severn, 801 Stevenson Rd., Severn. $593,057. To the Roman Catholic Church for commercial grading for an addition to Archbishop Spalding High School. $500,000. To the Roman Catholic Church for renovations to the existing church worship area and bathrooms.
22. Concord Park at Russett, 7903 Orion Cir., Laurel. $15,221,283. To Russett Associates LLC for the construction of 307 apartments at an average of $49,589.73 each.
23. Bay Area Community Church, 884 Chesterfield Rd., Annapolis. $978,102. To Bay Area Community Church Inc. for commercial grading for a church and for site improvements, including parking, storm water management facilities and utilities.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING