* Joe Haden, Friendly: The sophomore quarterback completed 13 of 20 passes for 276 yards and three touchdowns without an interception in a 26-7 victory over Forestville.
* Chris McFarland, Riverdale Baptist: The junior linebacker intercepted two passes, retuning one 50 yards for a touchdown, forced a fumble and recovered a fumble in a 32-13 victory over Potomac School. McFarland has three interceptions this season and has returned two for touchdowns. As a team, the Crusaders have returned four interceptions for touchdowns this season.
* Brandon McRae, C.H. Flowers: The senior fullback had big holes to run through, but he also showed his speed in the Jaguars' 35-20 victory over Eleanor Roosevelt. McRae pulled away for a 62-yard touchdown run up the middle on the game's second play and finished with a season-high 176 yards and two touchdowns on 22 carries as the Jaguars beat the Raiders for the first time.
* James Nickens, Potomac: The junior quarterback is showing why Coach Eric Knight dubbed him "the Future" last season when Nickens played tight end and second-team All-Met Harold Dorman was the team's quarterback. Nickens completed 7 of 11 passes for 147 yards and two touchdowns and also rushed seven times for 37 yards and two touchdowns in a 45-0 victory over DuVal.
* Charlie Rivers, Largo: The senior running back had his third 100-yard game this season, gaining 176 yards and scoring two touchdowns on 16 carries in a 28-0 victory over Laurel.
-- JOSH BARR