* Joe Haden, Friendly: The sophomore quarterback completed 10 of 22 passes for a career-high 308 yards and two touchdowns in a 34-8 victory over Crossland. Haden's first pass was a 45-yard touchdown to Greg Penn, and his second was a 54-yard touchdown to Vincent Hill. In the first half, Haden was 5 of 6 for 168 yards. Of his 10 completions, eight went for 17 yards or more.
* Brandon McRae, C.H. Flowers: The bruising senior continued his strong season with a school-record 247 yards and five touchdowns on 17 carries in a 40-6 victory over Parkdale. He has four 100-yard games this season and has scored at least one touchdown in every game this season.
* Trevin Parrish, Pallotti: In a 43-0 victory over Friends, the junior running back carried nine times for a career-high 177 yards and one touchdown -- his fifth consecutive 100-yard game. He has rushed for 811 yards and nine touchdowns this season for the Panthers (6-0), who play Bishop Ireton in a nonleague game this week.
* Titan Trabue, Potomac: The senior running back carried 17 times for a season-high 131 yards and five touchdowns in a 48-0 victory over Surrattsville. He scored four touchdowns in the first half, as many as he scored in 14 games last season. He is averaging 8.3 yards a carry this season.
* Jerrell Wedge, Douglass: The sophomore middle linebacker made 14 tackles and recovered a blocked punt in the end zone for a touchdown in a 41-0 victory over Fairmont Heights. He is the younger brother of former Douglass QB Eric Wedge. "He's something else," Douglass Coach J.C. Pinkney said.
-- JOSH BARR