* Johns Hopkins University, offering a master of science degree in systems engineering and in technical management. Johns Hopkins and the Southern Maryland Higher Education Center will be taking sign-ups for an information session on a bachelor of engineering completion degree.
* University of Maryland at College Park, offering a master of engineering and graduate certificates in project management and in mechanical, environmental, electrical, aerospace, systems and reliability engineering.
* Catholic University, offering a master of science in engineering management/project and systems engineering management; special education; social work; and nursing and an RN to BSN degree in nursing.
* Capitol College, offering bachelor's completion degrees in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science and network security.
* College of Notre Dame of Maryland, offering a master of arts in management and in education and a doctorate in instructional leadership for changing populations.
* Old Dominion University, offering a master's in modeling and simulation and in engineering management and bachelor's completion degrees in electrical, civil, mechanical and general engineering technology.
* Towson University, offering a master of science in instructional technology and in human resource development and a master's of education.
* University of Maryland University College, offering a bachelor of science degree in information systems management.
* College of Southern Maryland, offering a variety of associate degrees and certificates, plus articulation programs with Johns Hopkins, Capitol College and Old Dominion Engineering and Engineering Technology for bachelor's completion degrees.
* NAVAIR Career Development Office, offering training and development to enhance the ability of Navy personnel to support the fleet. Navy College will be available with its information.