1. Office building. Oxon Hill-based Chesapeake Custom Homes. Building permit for $3 million structure at 1525 Pointer Ridge Pl., Bowie.
2. Subdivision and shopping center. Wilmington, N.C.-based Zimmer Co. Preliminary plan for a 9.2-acre subdivision and a 96,802-square-foot shopping center at 5408 and 5510 Silver Hill Rd., Forestville.
3. Industrial and retail. Rockville-based Meisel and Cohen Properties. Site plan for 124,000 square feet of industrial and retail space on 10.7 acres, on the north side of Contee Road, 1,000 feet west of Route 1, Laurel.
4. Warehouse and office. Capitol Heights-based Welch Associates Inc. Permit application for a $2.2 million, 40,000-square-foot warehouse and office building in the Collington Center, 391 Prince George's Blvd., Upper Marlboro.
5. Subdivision. Washington-based Washington Management and Development. Preliminary plan for 98 single-family lots on 60 acres in the northeast quadrant of Ritchie Marlboro and Brown roads, Upper Marlboro.
6. Subdivision. Crofton-based Enterprise Office Inc. Preliminary plan for 24 single-family lots on 18.8 acres in the northwest quadrant of Routes 450 and 193, Glenn Dale.
7. Hotel. Annapolis-based Shashikant Patel. A site plan for a 95-unit hotel on 1.74 acres on the east side of Mercedes Boulevard, 600 feet south of the intersection with Auth Road, Suitland.
8. Subdivision. Columbia-based Beazer Homes Corp. Preliminary plan for 128 single-family lots on 29 acres, on the east side of Rollins Ave., 1,500 feet south of the intersection with Central Avenue, Capitol Heights.
9. Subdivision. Lanham-based the Michael Cos. Preliminary plan for 122 single-family lots on 96 acres on the east side of Tippett Road, 2,000 feet south of the intersection with Piscataway Road, Clinton.
10. Apartments. McLean-based Summit Properties. A site plan for 478 apartment units on 12.7 acres on the west side of Garrett Morgan Boulevard in the northwest quadrant of Central Avenue and Interstate 95, Capitol Heights.
11. Convenience store and gas station. Frederick-based MOR Manokeek LLC. A site plan for a 7-Eleven convenience store with gas sales on 1.7 acres in the southwest quadrant of Berry and Manning roads, Accokeek.
12. Subdivision. McLean-based Upshire Realty Advisors. Conceptual site plan for 597 townhouses and single-family and multifamily units on 121 acres, on the south side of Central Avenue west of Shady Glen Drive, Capitol Heights.
13. Restaurant. Eagan, Minn.-based OCB Restaurant Co. Building permit for a HomeTown Buffet restaurant at 3443 Donnell Dr., Forestville.
14. Addition to structure. Huntingtown-based J.A. Scheibel Inc. Building permit for a 40,525-square-foot addition to the Bob Hall Inc. structure at 5600 Old Crain Hwy., Upper Marlboro.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN