* Navorro Bowman, Suitland: The standout junior rushed 10 times for 160 yards and one touchdown and, after muffing a punt, picked up the loose ball and returned it 100 yards for another touchdown in a 42-14 victory over Bowie.
* Matt Clark, Crossland: The junior running back carried a whopping 41 times for 164 yards, but it was not enough to keep the Cavaliers from losing their third consecutive game, 14-6 in double overtime to Fairmont Heights.
* Ramond Dixon, C.H. Flowers: The senior running back rushed seven times for 119 yards and scored three touchdowns in the first quarter of a 46-6 victory over Laurel. It was the sixth consecutive game in which Dixon has rushed for 100 yards or more.
* Ernest Nyarko, Northwestern: For the second consecutive week, the senior running back set a career-high -- he had 26 carries for 171 yards and one touchdown in a 20-12 victory over High Point. Nyarko has rushed for at least 100 yards in each of the Wildcats' six games this season.
* Kevin Olive, Pallotti: The senior quarterback completed 8 of 15 passes for 60 yards, but three of those passes went for touchdowns, including two to standout wide receiver Tim Jennings. He has thrown 11 touchdowns and been intercepted only three times this season.
-- JOSH BARR