1. Trotter's Run. Cornerstone Homes, Laurel. Final plan to subdivide 8.9 acres into 12 single-family lots, end of South Trotter Road, Clarksville.
2. Hill Street Apartments. Orchard Development, Ellicott City. Sketch plan to build 80 apartment units and 14,400 square feet of retail on 3.38 acres, northwest side of Washington Boulevard, opposite Brewers Court, Laurel.
3. Maple Lawn Farms. Greenebaum and Rose Inc., Baltimore. Preliminary plan for 59 townhouse lots on 17.2 acres, south side of Johns Hopkins Road, opposite Sanner Road, Fulton.
4. Castleberry at Ten Oaks. TBI Homes, Inc., Ellicott City. Preliminary plan to subdivide 99 acres into 46 single-family lots, west side of Ten Oaks Road, 2000 feet south of Triadelphia Road, Glenelg.
5. Walnut Grove. Walnut Grove LLC, Columbia. Preliminary plan to subdivide 202 acres into 89 single-family lots, west side of Sheppard Lane, west of Route 108, Clarksville.
6. First Baptist Church of Guilford, Columbia. Site development plan for a 26,830-square-foot expansion to existing church on 8.5 acres, northwest corner of Guilford and Oakland Mills roads, Columbia.
7. Zepp Plaza. Crystal Hill Advisors, Clarksville. Site plan for an 18,647-square-foot office and retail project, north side of Wake Forest Road, east of Route 108, Clarksville.
8. Dorsey Business Center. Speedway Rock LLC, Reisterstown, Md. Site development plan for a 56,828-square-foot office building on 4.3 acres, southwest quadrant of Routes 1 and 100, Elkridge.
9. CarMax Facility. CarMax Auto Superstores, Richmond. Site development plan to construct a 42,385-square-foot auto reconditioning building on 12.6 acres, north side of Freestate Road, off Gorman Road, Laurel.
10. Woods of Tiber Branch. The Woods of Tiber Branch LLC, Ellicott City. Final plan to subdivide 7.7 acres into 10 single-family lots, west side of Old Columbia Pike, north of Brittany Drive, Ellicott City.
11. Tiber Hudson Senior Housing. Howard County Department of Housing and Community Development, Columbia. Site development plan to build 25 age-restricted apartments on 3.9 acres, west side of Ellicott Mills Drive, at Mount Ida Drive, Ellicott City.
12. Homeland. LandSource/Brantly LLC, Columbia. Site development plan to build an age-restricted project of 74 single-family and 72 townhouse units on 73 acres, northeast quadrant of Frederick and Marriottsville roads, Marriottsville.
13. Talbots Woods Property. Mildenberg, Boender and Associates, Ellicott City. Sketch plan to subdivide 11 acres into 20 single-family lots, north side of Talbots Landing Road, off Route 103, Ellicott City.
14. Whiting Turner Co., Baltimore. Permit to build a public parking garage at 10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy., Columbia.
15. VIP Inn. DD&B Construction, Gaithersburg. Permit to build a $1.5 million motel at 8145 Route 1, Jessup.
-- Compiled by LINDA JAMES