1. Greater Mount Zion Church, southeast of Route 231 and German Chapel Road. A plan for a 17,500-square-foot church on four acres.
2. Hilton Garden Inn, northeast of Route 765 and Dowell Road. A plan for a three-story, 100-room hotel and a 7,500-square-foot restaurant on 16.28 acres.
3. Amoco, Town Center Boulevard. A plan for expanding a convenience store with gasoline pumps and car wash, a diesel fuel dispenser, parking and a U-Haul storage site.
4. Dunkirk District Park, west side of Route 4. A plan to subdivide 81 acres for a football field, a parking lot, concession stand and restrooms.
5. Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, Calvert Cliffs Parkway. A plan for a 5,000-square-foot building to be used for assembly of reactor vessel heads during replacement project.
6. Chesapeake Ranch Estates Vehicle Maintenance Facility, Rio Grande Trail. A 9,920-square-foot addition to a 1,471-square-foot maintenance building within a fenced compound on 24 acres.
7. Ritchie Garage Sales and Displays, east side of Route 4 at Dale Lane, with access from Meadow Run Lane. A plan for a 4,000-square-foot garage park with three retail and office buildings and a 1,000-square-foot manufacturing building.
St. Leonard Area
8. St. Leonard Professional Center, south side of Calvert Beach Road. A plan for a 16,715-square-foot, two-story building on 1.97 acres for commercial use.
9. Sunderland Commercial Center, Route 2 and Dalrymple Road. A playground addition to a day-care center at a retail center.
10. Calvert Gateway, phase II, at Plaza Drive, Penwick Lane and Ward Road. A plan for five commercial lots on 47.22 acres.
11. Marketplace Office Center, Ward Road west. A plan for two one-story buildings totaling 9,600 square feet for general and medical office space.
Port Republic Area
12. Chesapeake Highlands Funeral Home, Broomes Island Road. A plan for a 29,100-square-foot funeral home and cemetery sales office on a 90-acre cemetery property.
Prince Frederick Area
13. R&R Fabricators, Schooner Lane. A plan for a 12,000-square-foot, one-story warehouse on a 3.87 acres.
Zoning Permits Issued
Chesapeake Beach Area
14. Kenneth Muller, 8501 Bayside Rd. A permit to construct a commercial office with four 1,000-square-foot units.
15. Calvert Kids LLC, 25 Dalrymple Rd. A permit for an addition to the Calvert Commercial Center for a retail clothing store.
-- Compiled by BONNIE SMITH