1. Storage facility. Columbia-based Siena Corp. Building permit for a $2.5 million, 120,000-square-foot EZ Storage building at 800 Ritchie Rd., Capitol Heights.
2. Subdivision. Upper Marlboro-based Timberlake Homes. Preliminary plan for 41 single-family lots on 56 acres, on the south side of McKendree Road west of Route 301, Brandywine.
3. Subdivision. Bowie-based Action Park Inc. Preliminary plan for 80 single-family lots on 83 acres, on the east side of Enterprise Road, 2,000 feet south of Route 50, Bowie.
4. Warehouse and office building. Hyattsville-based U. S. Bullet Proofing Inc. Site plan for a 95,569-square-foot warehouse and office building on seven acres, on the southeast side of Branch Court, 700 feet east of Prince George's Boulevard, Upper Marlboro.
5. Automobile showroom. Passport BMW. Special exception to build a new showroom and service facility on 3.9 acres, in the northeast quadrant of Route 495 and Branch Avenue on Auth Place, Suitland.
6. Subdivision. College Park-based Ricker Brothers Inc. Preliminary plan for 31 single-family lots on 22 acres, in the southeast quadrant of Indian Head Highway and Manning Road East, Accokeek.
7. Retail center. Bethesda-based Faison Inc. Site plan for a 114,000-square-foot retail center on 14.4 acres, along Fairwood Parkway south of Route 450, Bowie.
8. Apartments and retail space. Vienna-based Wood Partners Inc. Site plan for 548 multifamily apartment units and 5,754 square feet of retail space on 16.4 acres, adjacent to the Branch Avenue Metro station, along Auth Road east of Route 5, Camp Springs.
9. Office building. Bethesda-based MGP Real Estate. Site plan for a 49,327-square-foot office building on 25 acres between and at the intersection of Oxon Hill Road and Route 495, Oxon Hill.
10. Townhouses. Columbia-based PDC Lincolnshire LLC. Site plan for 24 townhouses on 4.1 acres in the northwest corner of Karen Boulevard and Ronald Road, District Heights.
11. Subdivision. Gaithersburg-based Centex Homes. Preliminary plan for 55 single-family lots on 27 acres, west of Stuart Lane, 1,500 feet south of Woodyard Road, Clinton.
12. Hotel. Chester, Virginia-based Shamin Hotels. Building permit for a $4.5 million, 155-room Hilton Garden Inn hotel at 7810 Walker Dr., Greenbelt.
13. Townhouses. McLean-based Craftstar Homes. Building permit for 26 townhouses on Autumn End Terrace, on the south side of Contee Road, west of Route 1, Laurel.
-- Compiled by LISA MARTIN