1. Apartment complex. Washington-based Poretsky Building Group. Building permit for a $9 million, 166-unit senior-housing complex on Palmer Road at Mildred Lane, Fort Washington.
2. Subdivision. McLean-based Addison Road South LLC. Preliminary plan for 199 single-family lots on 33 acres on Addison Road, south of Central Avenue, Capitol Heights.
3. Subdivision. Virginia Beach-based Washington Park Estates LLC. Preliminary plan for 260 single-family lots on 410 acres, west of Piscataway Road and south of Mary Catherine Drive, Clinton.
4. Subdivision. Crofton-based Dee Corp. Preliminary plan for 200 townhouses on 11 acres, on the north side of Route 450 at Emack Avenue, Lanham.
5. Gas station and convenience store. Warrenville, Ill.-based BP Products. A site plan for a station on 1.8 acres, in the southwest quadrant of Route 450 and Bell Station Road, Glenn Dale.
6. Senior Housing. McLean-based Upshire Realty Capital. A site plan for 315 mixed senior-housing units (single-family houses, townhouses, condominiums) on 70 acres, in the northeast corner of Routes 210 and 228, Accokeek.
7. Senior Housing. Columbia-based Coscan/Adler Limited Partnership. A special exception application to build a 400-unit senior-housing community (townhouses and condominiums) on 83.9 acres, in the northeast quadrant of Route 50 and the Route 193 overpass, Bowie.
8. Condominiums. Vienna-based Metropolitan Largo LLC. Site plan for 240 condominium units on 8.4 acres, at the intersection of Lottsford Road and Harry S. Truman Drive, Largo.
9. Houses. Bowie-based Image Development Corp. Site plan for 85 single-family lots on 54.3 acres, on the east side of Brandywine Road at Simmons Road, Brandywine.
10. Subdivision. Bethesda-based Artery Addison LLC. Project to build 307 single-family units on 203 acres, in the northwest quadrant of Ritchie-Marlboro Road and Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro.
11. Condominiums and apartments. Temple Hills-based St. Paul Community Development. Site plan for a mixture of 290 condominiums and apartments on 10.5 acres, on both sides of Nova Avenue west of Opus Avenue, Capitol Heights.
12. Houses. Rockville-based Mid-Atlantic Builders. Building permit for 11 single-family units in Fairwood, on Pittman's Promise Drive and other streets bordering Fairwood Parkway, Bowie.
13. Senior apartments. Baltimore-based Erickson Retirement Inc. Building permit for a $4.5 million, 114-unit senior-housing apartment building in Riderwood, at 3158 Gracefield Rd., Beltsville.