1. Broadlands, Section 43, south of Broadlands Boulevard between Belmont Ridge Road and Glebe View Drive. Subdivide 5.15 acres zoned PDH-3 (planned development housing-three units per acre) for 10 single-family detached homes with accompanying open space, right of way and easement dedication and right of way.
2. Villages of Waxpool, Section 2, 0.4 miles east of Belmont Ridge Road and Waxpool Road. Subdivide for 88 single-family detached lots and four open parcels on property zoned R-1 (residential-one unit per acre).
3. Red Cedar Village, Middle Village, north of Murray's Ford Road and west of Gulick Mill Road. Subdivide 1,217 acres zoned PD-RV (planned development-rural village) for 70 single-family detached lots and 35 single-family attached lots.
4. Potomac Green, Section 8, along Casablanca Drive and Summer Ridge Drive. Subdivide 300.5 acres zoned PDAAAR (planned development, active adult, age restricted) for 104 single-family detached lots and 22 single-family attached lots.
5. Beco Park at Dulles, north of proposed Gloucester Parkway and west of Route 28 and proposed Pacific Boulevard. Special exception to allow three office buildings totaling 450,000 square feet including auxiliary uses in the PD-IP (planned development-industrial park) zoning district involving 314.62 acres.
6. Winnie the Pooh Preschool at Mount Hope, southwest corner of Route 659 and Mount Hope Road. Special exception to allow continuation of an existing use of a portable classroom in the R-1 zoning district on 5.58 acres.
7. Wat Yarnna Rangsee Temple, 22147 Cedar Green Rd. Construct a 3,300-square-foot temple and monk residence on 2.91 acres zoned PD-IP.
8. Dulles Town Center Pad Site 4, southeast of Route 7 and Route 28. Construct a 12,155-square-foot free-standing restaurant on 66.78 acres zoned PDSC (planned development shopping center).
9. Ryan Park Center Office, intersection of Ryan Road and the Dulles Greenway. Construct two 61,000-square-foot office buildings with associated parking and utilities on 8.78 acres zoned PD-OP (planned development-office park).
10. Broadlands, Section 106, Phase 3, northeast corner of Claiborne Parkway and Broadlands Boulevard. Construct 37,220 square feet of retail space in Section 106 of Broadlands on 24.03 acres zoned PDH-3.
11. Mercure Business Park, Lot 10A, north of Old Ox Road. Revisions to add a 9,008-square-foot mezzanine area to the southern building on 12.27 acres zoned PD-GI (planned development-general industrial).
12. Merritt at University Center, northern portion of Highland Vista Drive and the western terminus of George Washington Boulevard. Revisions to allow construction of Building 2. Changes to plan include removal of the proposed realignment of Highland Vista Drive, removal of Building 3, shifting of footprint of Building 2 to conform to setbacks, removal of Storm Water Management Ponds 1 and 2 and enlargement of Pond 3 on 31.62 acres zoned PD-RDP (planned development-research and development park).
13. The Office Park at Transdulles, north side of Davis Drive between Sally Ride Drive and Glenn Drive. Revision for one three-story office building and related infrastructure on 8.81 acres zoned PD-IP.
14. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, north of Harry Byrd Highway and east of Ashburn Road. Revisions for relocation of parking for existing building and revise grading throughout site on 270 acres zoned PD-RDP.
15. Ridges at Ashburn, eastern side of Claiborne Parkway and Gloucester Parkway. Construct a 14,738-square-foot drugstore and a 3,525-square-foot bank with associated infrastructure on 2.74 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre).
16. Leisure World Riverview, north of Woodbridge Parkway and east of Lansdowne Boulevard. Revision to update building footprint, parking areas and utilities on 18.16 acres zoned PDAAAR.
17. Reserve at South Riding I, east of Tall Cedars Parkway, south of Mountainview Circle and west of Route 742. Rezone about 8.17 acres from CR-1 (countryside residential) to R-8 (residential-eight units per acre) for 29 single-family attached homes.
18. Reserve at South Riding II, north and south of Tall Cedars Parkway, south of Mountainview Circle and west of Route 742. Rezone about 14.95 acres from CR-1 to R-8 for 12 single-family detached homes and 35 townhouses.
19. AT&T Purcellville Facility Wastewater, north of Route 9, near Harpers Ferry Road. Replacement of the privately owned and operated wastewater treatment and disposal system that serves the AT&T facility on property zoned AR-1 (agricultural residential).
20. Auction Broadcasting Corp., Phase IV, south side of Route 606 at 433785 Old Ox Rd. Revision to add about 1.5 acres of parking on property zoned PD-GI.
21. Lansdowne Riverfront Park Improvements, on property within the Lansdowne community. Improvements to golf courses to include two on-course comfort stations, a turn-stand golf course starter station and a parking lot on property zoned PDH-3.
22. Leisure World of Virginia, Section 1B, Lot 1A, near Leisure World Boulevard. Approval for a high-rise condominium building in the Leisure World Development to include associated parking and utilities on property zoned PDAAAR.
23. Northpointe, Lot 1A, west of Ariane Way and south of Falcon Place. Approval for a warehouse-office building with the required utilities and parking spaces on property zoned PD-GI.
24. Stone Ridge North, Bank of America, John Mosby Highway and Stone Springs Boulevard. Approval for a 4,387-square-foot bank with drive-through facilities and related infrastructure on property zoned PDH-4.
25. Auction Broadcasting Corp., south side of Route 606 at 433785 Old Ox Rd. Revision to add 11,880 square feet of additional storage on property zoned PD-GI.
26. Broadlands, Section 106, Wendy's, northeast corner of Claiborne Parkway and Broadlands Boulevard. Approval for a 2,372-square-foot restaurant with paved parking and sidewalks on property zoned PDH-3.
27. Claude Moore Park Recreation Building, 21544 Vestals Gap Rd., Sterling. Revision to replace a 69,537-square-foot building with a 70,218-square-foot building and to move storm structure.
28. Mercure Business Park, Lots 19-20, 44077 and 44083 Mercure Cir. Revision for the addition of 6,640 square feet on property zoned PD-GI.
29. Countryside Commercial Center Building P, off Countryside Boulevard on Pidgeon Hill Drive. Revision for a temporary MRI imaging unit adjacent to Building P on property zoned PDH-3.
30. The Ridings at Blue Spring Community Center, east side of Edgewater Street three-tenths of a mile north of Poland Road at 43919 Edgewater St. Special exception to allow a community center in the CR-1 district on 21.32 acres.
31. Ashbrook Commons, southeast corner of Ashburn Village Boulevard and Route 7. Special exception to allow office uses that exceed 10 percent of the total floor area of a commercial center, a hotel and an automobile service station on 40.79 acres zoned PD-CC-SC (planned development-commercial center-small regional center).
32. Leisure World, build 60 apartments at 19350 Magnolia Grove Sq.
33. Ashbrook Commons, build a 191-square-foot tenant fit-up Starbucks kiosk at 20020 Ashbrook Commons Plaza, Suite 151.
34. Browning Industrial Park, build a 20,368-square-foot office building at 400 Browning Ct.
-- Compiled by SANDY MAUCK