1. Broad Run Industrial Park, 9421 Contractors Ct. Special-use permit to allow a motor vehicle towing, storage yard, auction and impoundment yard business.
2. Prince William Station, 5945 Wellington Rd. Special-use permit to construct a town center.
3. Ewell's Mill Estates, 15533 Spriggs Rd. Rezone 98.15 acres from agriculture to planned mixed residential.
4. Wentworth Green, 7700 Limestone Dr. Rezone 139 acres from light industrial to planned mixed residential and rezone nine acres from heavy industrial to planned mixed residential, to construct 475 residential units.
5. Cardinal Glen II, 15611 Bushey Dr. Rezone 18.28 acres from agriculture to suburban residential for up to 40 single-family houses.
6. Commerce Bank, 13520 Foulger Sq. Special-use permit to allow a drive-through bank in a retail center.
7. Potomac Club II, 15005 Neabsco Mills Rd. Rezone 31.45 acres from general business to planned mixed residential for up to 654 residential units.
8. Potomac Heights, 14935 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Rezone 9.05 acres from general business to planned mixed residential for 288 multifamily units.
Site Disturbance Permits
9. Hopewells Landing, 7356 Carver Rd. Construction of 108 single-family houses.
10. Hornbaker Industrial Park, 9040 Mike Garcia Dr. Construction of a 39,029-square-foot office-warehouse complex.
11. Mayfield Trace, 10412 Godwin Dr. Construction of 44 single-family houses.
12. Virginia Meadows Industrial Park, 8450 Virginia Meadows Dr. Construction of a 44,500-square-foot office park.
13. Wellingford Industrial Park, 7265 Wellington Rd. Construction of a 48,219-square-foot office-warehouse complex.
14. Wellington Plaza, 8076 Flannery Ct. Construction of six warehouses totaling 110,600 square feet.
15. Classic Hollow, 8131 Sinclair Mill Rd. Construction of 25 single-family houses.
16. Cardinal Trace, 15524 Cardinal Dr. Construction of 25 single-family houses.
17. Spyglass Self-Storage, 16780 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Construction of a 19,500-square-foot storage building.
18. Stonewall Manor, 18350 Kerill Rd. Construction of 31 single-family houses.
19. Wawa at Gainesville, 14461 Lee Hwy. Construction of a 5,913-square-foot gas station with quick service mart.
20. Old Dominion Square, 13879 Hedgewood Dr. Construction of a 64,800-square-foot office building.
21. Belmont Elementary School, 751 Norwood Lane. Construction of a 5,220-square-foot classroom addition.
22. Marumsco Hills Elementary School, 14100 Page St. Construction of a 2,956-square-foot classroom addition.
23. Villages at Rippon Lodge, 2103 Rippon Blvd. Construction of 266 condominium units.