1. Single-Family Lots. Miller and Smith Inc., McLean. A site plan for 82 single-family lots on 38 acres on the west side of Route 355 at its intersection with West Old Baltimore Road in Clarksburg (8-05037).
2. Retail Space. LCOR White Flint LLC, Bethesda. A site plan for 140,790 square feet of retail space in Bethesda Center North, the first part of a larger, mixed-use project, adjacent to the White Flint Metro station on the east side of Route 355, just northeast of Marinelli Road (8-05035).
3. Single-Family Homes. Oxbridge Development at Northwest LC, Rockville. A preliminary plan for 36 single-family homes on 107 acres in the northeast quadrant of Old Baltimore Road and Ampeg Lane in Olney (1-05092).
4. International House of Pancakes. Harvest Associates, Potomac Falls. A site plan for an International House of Pancakes on Route 118, just northeast of Aircraft Drive in Germantown (8-99001-C).
5. Office Building. Bonifant Investments LLC, Bethesda. A preliminary plan of subdivision to build a 5,445-square-foot office building on Bonifant Street, 200 feet east of Fenton Street in Silver Spring (1-05094).
6. Hotel. The Donohoe Companies, Washington. A project plan application for a 216-unit hotel on 3.28 acres on Waverly Street, just east of Wisconsin Avenue in Bethesda (9-00001-A).
7. Senior Housing Apartment Units. New Covenant Village LC, Rockville. A special exception application for a 96-unit senior-housing apartment at 18901 Waring Rd. in Germantown (S-2635).
8. Townhouse Lots. AG-FCP Woodlake LLC, Washington. A site plan for a 59-unit townhouse project on 32.6 acres on Castle Boulevard, approximately 3,500 feet northeast of Briggs Chaney Road in Fairland (8-71011A).
9. Office Buildings. Willco Construction, Rockville. Two building permits to construct a total of 90,000 square feet in two office buildings at 10101 and 10110 Molecular Dr. in Rockville.
10. Condominium Building. WFP Front Lot Limited Partnership, Washington. A building permit to construct a 197-unit condominium building at 11700 Old Georgetown Rd. in North Bethesda.
11. Single-Family Homes. Winchester Homes, North Bethesda. Building permits to construct six new single-family homes on Grand Elm Street in Clarksburg in the Clarksburg Village project.