1. Golden Valley, Thompson Lane, Deale. Earl Thompson. Final plan to build four residential units on 109.68 acres.
2. Arundel Preserve, Race Road, Jessup. Arundel Preserve Retail #1 LLC. Final plan to build five mixed-use units on 7.93 acres.
3. Piney Orchard, Piney Orchard Parkway, Odenton. Piney Orchard Master Partnership. Sketch plan to build 189 age-restricted condominiums in a planned unit development on 17.52 acres.
4. Lothian, Hills Bridge Road, Lothian. William F. Chaney. Final plan to build six single-family homes on 38.35 acres.
5. Cromwell Business Park, 799 Cromwell Park Dr., Glen Burnie. MIE Cromwell Joint Venture LLP. Final plan to construct six industrial buildings on 46.21 acres.
6. Annapolis Towne Centre @ Parole, Forest Drive and Solomons Island Road, Annapolis. Annapolis Towne Center @ Parole LLC. Sketch plan to build 900 commercial and residential units on 34.82 acres.
7. Norfolk Property, 2359 Mt. Tabor Rd., Gambrills. G.W. Koch and Associates Inc. Final plan to build 10 single-family homes on 36.40 acres.
8. Waterbury Forest, Race Road, Hanover. Crownsville Investment LLC. Final plan to build 31 residential units on 44.17 acres.
9. National Business Park, 302 Carina Rd., Annapolis Junction. $374,898. NBP 302 LLC. Commercial grading for a multi-story office building, surface parking, landscaping and storm drain improvements.
10. Lothian, Mt. Zion Marlboro Road, Lothian. $150,000. Wayson's Properties Inc. For an exterior face lift, new storefront, gable facade, covered roofing system and new interior finishes.
11. Southern Middle School, 5235 Solomons Island Rd., Lothian. $34,966. Anne Arundel County Board of Education. To install eight portable classrooms, Units 2132, 2140, 2161, 2210, 2211, 2085, 2086, 2087, on concrete foundations and install stairs and ramps with paved sidewalks.
12. Priest Bridge Business Park, 2151 Priest Bridge Dr., Gambrills. $3,428,129. Francis E Gardiner Jr. To construct a shell office building.
13. Centre at Glen Burnie, 6711 Ritchie Hwy., Glen Burnie. $45,000. PVI Glen Burnie Limited Partnership. For a tenant fit-out for "Cold Stone Creamery" in Suite 601.
14. Empire Towers, 7310 Ritchie Hwy., Glen Burnie. $50,000. Empire Towers Corp. For a tenant fit-out for the "Red Cross" in Space 1007.
15. Glen Burnie, 305 SE Crain Hwy., Glen Burnie. $43,882. Drumpoint Associates. To demolish existing structure and for commercial grading to install new utilities and pave for a "1st Mariner Bank."
16. Hanover, 7544 Teague Rd., Hanover. $8,000,000. AMCP-3 LLC. To construct "Springhill Suites," a five -story hotel with indoor pool.
17. Hanover, 7649 Arundel Mills Blvd., Hanover. $3,000. Arundel Mills Limited Partnership. To demolish the interior of "Jillian's."
18. Odenton, 8743 Piney Orchard Pkwy., Odenton. $210,000. Piney Shops LLC. For a tenant fit-out for "Mamma Lucia Restaurant" with 91 seats in Suite 102-103.
19. Piney Orchard/Summit Chase, 2627-2639 Pediment Ave., Odenton. $575,985. PO 54 LLC. To build seven townhouses with two-car garages.
20. Pasadena, 4315 Mountain Rd., Pasadena. $100,000. Lakeshore Crossroads LLC. For tenant improvements for "Quizno's Sub" in Suite E.
21. Severn, 1879 Lamonte Ave., Severn. $150,000. Liberty Property Limited Partnership. For a tenant fit-out for a warehouse for "Scholastic Book Fairs" in Suite D.
22. Annapolis, 121 Ferguson Rd., Annapolis. $180,000. Sheehy Investments Severn LC. To construct a detached building to house a carwash to serve the dealership only.
23. Annapolis Mall 2002 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis. $500,000. Annapolis Mall Limited Partnership. For a tenant fit-out for "Apple Computer" in Suite 86.
24. Annapolis, 2629 Riva Rd., Annapolis. $402,882. Riva Business Park III LLC. For tenant improvements for "Potomac Physicians PA" in Suite 112-119, Building 1.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING